Part 49

When your youngest, Caroline, was born, she became the apple of Tony's eye. He was especially protective of her, since she was his youngest daughter. His plan of a son continuing his legacy pretty much fell apart, since Charlotte was the only one actually interested in continuing in her father's footsteps.

In the past few years, Nicky and Bruce got married, but they didn't have any kids. Sofia and Steve were together and they had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Most of the Avengers were retired, since there weren't any threats. Natasha was spending the time with her adoptive parents and sister, Clint was enjoying his retirement on a farm with his family, Thor was on Asgard and visited you and Tony from time to time, while Wanda and Vision bought a house in a small city and moved there, and they have two boys.

Nicky handed Chiara a cup of tea while pouring herself a glass of wine."I would ask if you want this, but your dad would kill me, and your mom would, probably, get mad at me. So, stick with that."Nicky told her."Your mom gets mad at me a lot. Like that time during the wedding."

"Whose wedding?"

"Your mom and dad's. I started my speech with: 'Welcome back everyone' and she got mad."

Chiara let out a laugh, while you and Capri entered the house. You gestured at the chair behind the kitchen counter and Capri immediately sat down while you took the bottle of wine from Nicky and poured yourself a glass. "Do you want to tell me now who was the girl that pushed you?"

"Her name is Emily." Capri sighed.

"She does that every day?"

"Well... yeah."

"And what did I teach you?"

"What?"

You sighed. "Didn't I teach you to always defend yourself?"

"But, our teacher said that we shouldn't handle things with violence. Instead, we should talk it out."

"Screw that! Talking won't solve things."

"Yeah, your mother would know."Nicky scoffed. "We almost ended up in jail for beating up your mother's ex."

"See?" You told Capri. "Talking won't solve things. I tried it on Chase. Tomorrow, you're gonna show that girl, alright?"

"But what if she brings her friends, too?"

"You're gonna bring Caroline. Caroline!" You yelled out.

Your youngest was definitely the wildest one out of all your children, and the one who had the most courage. She walked into the room carrying her newest drawing and a flower crown on her head.

"Corey was the last one to use it!" She said, climbing onto the chair.

"What?"

"You didn't call me because the coffee machine is broken?"

"No?"

"Oh."

"Wait, our coffee machine is broken? Why were you touching it in the first place?"

"I didn't, it was Corey. I saw him."She replied, moving her brown curls out of her face as she continued to color on the paper.

"Listen here, sweetie." You told her."Your sister is having some problems at school and you're going to help her handle it tomorrow, alright?"

"What do I get?" She looked up at you with her brown eyes.

"I'll let you wear my makeup for an hour."

"Deal."

"Y/N, are you trying to get our kids in trouble?" Tony asked, appearing out of nowhere.

You straightened up, pretending you didn't know what he was talking about."No. I'm just showing them that it's good standing up for yourself."

"No fighting." He pointed at Capri and Caroline.

"Okay, daddy." Caroline mumbled out, but sent you a wink when he wasn't looking.

Caius and Corey walked into the kitchen, reading some type of recipe, not noticing all of you who were gathered there. "Alright, it says we have to beat three egs." Corey read.

"... at what?"

"Boys, what are you doing?" You asked them while Tony stared at them in disbelief.

"Oh. Mom. We didn't see you guys."Corey said. "We wanted to make the pancakes with abs you always make."

Your eyebrows furrowed. "... do you mean waffles?"

"Yes! That's the word!"

Tony shook his head. "I don't even know what to say."

Charlotte walked into the kitchen, looking proud of herself. "Dad, I fixed the computer bug you had. Everything's working okay now."

Tony's lips spread into a proud smile as he high-fived Charlotte. "That's my daughter! Are you ready for your driving lessons now?"

"I am." She grinned. "Are you?"

Tony shrugged while grabbing the car keys off the table. "Yeah, I guess I've had a nice life."

You smiled, watching as they walked out. Soon after, you heard the tyres screeching as Charlotte drove off. You looked at Nicky, who sent you a smile. Both of you were finally happy.

The End.