Part 44

The next day, you didn't wake up early. You took time to sleep in, the 'activities' from last night tiring you out. When you woke up, Tony wasn't by your side. You stood up, doing your hygiene and you put on new underwear before taking one of Tony's button up, white shirts.

Making your way down to the first floor, you noticed Tony wasn't there either. You shrugged, going into the kitchen to make yourself a cup of coffee before going outside to enjoy the sunny weather and fresh air.

Tony made his way up the stairs, to the kitchen before he noticed you standing outside. You heard the door sliding open and heard his footsteps. You left the cup aside and turned to face him.

"Good morning, honey." He approached you, placing a quick kiss on your lips.

You took a minute to look him up and down, noticing he was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a white shirt.

"Where were you?" You asked him.

"In the garage." Tony replied, which made your eyebrows furrow.

"You have a garage here as well?"You askes him, clearly confused. "Do you ever just... rest?"

"Not really." He said. "How did you sleep?"

You grinned. "You tired me out."

"Do you want me to do it again?" He smirked, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Not yet. I have something to show you first." You smirked, placing a hand on his neck.

"Really? What?"

"This."

Before Tony could react, you pulled him and yourself into the pool. Tony gasped, all he could feel around himself was the freezing water. He looked at you as you resurfaced, a smile on your face as you squeezed the water out of your hair. Tony would say something, if he didn't notice how you looked. As his body temperature adjusted to the cold water, he took a moment to admire you. His white shirt that you had on was completely soaked and, now, completely see-through. It was sticking to your body, against your every curve. He saw the black lingerie you had underneath the shirt.

"Cat got your tongue?" You asked.

Tony slowly looked up from your body, meeting your gaze. "Things you do to me, woman."

You couldn't complain either about the view you had, with Tony's shirt sticking to his abs. He caught you in his arms before you could react, making you laugh.

A week later, you and Tony returned back home

A week later, you and Tony returned back home. You were back in Tony's mansion. That morning, you just returned from your photoshoot and you were planning on going out with Nicky, trying everything to make her feel at least a little bit better, considering Bruce was still missing.

"Where are you two going?" Tony asked as you were touching up your makeup.

You looked at him in the mirror."Just... shopping, I guess. Spending money makes us both feel better."