Part 11

You didn't expect yourself to follow Tony into the bathroom

You didn't expect yourself to follow Tony into the bathroom. You quietly closed the door and turned around, only to see Tony washing the shampoo out of his hair, his strong back and muscles flexing, making you bite your lip. You took off the shirt you were wearing, throwing it aside, before you took off your pants and bra. You took in a sharp breath, questioning what you were doing for a moment, before you took off your underwear and stepped into the shower. Tony's back was still turned towards you. He could sense your presence behind his back and he turned around, his lips curving into a smirk when he saw you. His eyes scanned over your body, the droplets of water falling on you and travelling down your body.

He turned off the water before he noticed your gaze lowering down his body.

"Someone's excited." You noticed before sinking down to your knees.

"You wanna help me out?" He asked as your hand wrapped around his hard cock. You pumped it up and down a few times, feeling yourself getting wet, along with the throbbing between your legs, wondering how he fit inside of you the last time. Tony leaned on the shower wall with his hand, while the other was placed on the back of your head. He smirked when he saw the expression on your face after you saw his cock. You looked up at him, meeting his gaze as you leaned forward to place a kiss on the tip, making him groan as he closed his eyes. "Fuck."

His hand was placed in your hair, making a ponytail as you licked his tip, collecting the precum, which left a salty taste in your mouth.

Your hand wrapped around the base as you slowly took him into your mouth, your lips stretching around him as you tried to take him into your mouth. "Fuck." Tony moaned out before he pushed into your mouth and you moaned, your hand disappearing between your legs to rub your clit.

"Good girl." He praised you once he was almost fully in your mouth. He wasn't sure how long he could last after what happened during the flight, and the sight of you on your knees, hand between your legs, and your perfect tits on display just for him, certainly didn't help. His cock twitched in your mouth and his tip hit the back of your throat. "Wanna fuck your mouth." He saw you nod and he pulled out completely, slapping his cock on your tongue before thrusting into your mouth again. You let out moans around his cock as you were rubbing your clit faster.

"Fucking hell." He mumbled out, thrusting in deeper and feeling his balls tighten when your hand touched them.

He pulled out of your mouth, hand wrapping around his cock as he pumped it up and down, while you adjusted your body. He finally released, painting your face with his cum, until his gaze fell on your boobs and he came over them, too.

"Fuck." You moaned, moving your hand from between your legs and towards your face, scooping some of his cum from your face with your finger before you sucked it off. Tony could feel his cock throbbing as he saw you suck on your middle finger before you stood up, rubbing his cum all over your boobs. Tony grabbed your wrist, pressing your back against himself before he turned the water on again. You could feel his cock on your lower back, getting hard again. You moaned as the water washed off his cum from your face while he placed kisses all over your neck, your body pushing against his when he occasionally bit your neck.

"Oh, yes." You moaned out once his hand disappeared in between your legs, his finger immediately pushing inside of you, thrusting hard and fast in and out of you. "Fuck, Tony." You moaned out, walls clenching around him. "Don't stop."

"Wasn't planning on it." He mumbled out against your neck, his finger curling inside of you and your body spasmed as you came. Tony pulled his finger out before pushing it into your mouth and you quickly sucked your juices off his finger, tongue moving all over it to make sure it was all clean.

Tony turned you around, your hard nipples pressing against his chest as his hand squeezed your ass before he placed a harsh slap on it. You smirked as his head lowered towards yours, your foreheads pressed together. You took in a breath when you realized he wanted to kiss you and you felt your stomach twist. "Can I-"

"Just do it." You mumbled out, all thoughts of Chase leaving your head once his lips pressed against yours. You felt his tongue push inside your mouth, a combined taste of you and him on your own. He pressed you against the shower wall, his hand wrapping around your throat as he kissed you. He pulled away, grabbing a bottle of shampoo and pouring it on your hair, slowly massaging it in as your eyes met his. You reached towards him, pulling him forward and kissing him again as he washed your hair. He pulled you back towards the water stream, washing off the remaining shampoo. You turned around, your back now facing him as you bent forward to take your shower gel, your ass pressing right against his hard cock, and you could hear his sharp breath. He watched as you quickly washed your body and winked at him before stepping out of the shower.

You took a towel to wrap around your hair and took the other to dry the water on your body before you made your way out of the bathroom.

When Tony walked in again, you were still naked, sat on bed as you rubbed lotion on your legs. You turned to face him as he walked in, completely naked, his cock still hard.

You bit your lip as he approached you, taking the lotion and putting it on the nightstand before his gaze focused on you. "Turn around." He demanded and you felt yourself getting wet again. You quickly turned around, getting on your hands and knees, pushing your ass more up and he placed a harsh slap on it before he pulled you almost to the edge of the bed, where he was standing. He took his cock in hand, running it up and down your folds and collecting your wetness on the tip before he pushed into you. You both let out moans, and you bit on your lower lip as he filled you up completely. "So tight." He mumbled out as you felt him stretch you.

Your hands buried in the sheets as he started moving inside of you, slow at first. His hand was placed on your ass, rubbing and grabbing the soft skin as he moved faster and faster. You gasped as his hand pulled on your hair and pulled you more against him.

"Yes!" You moaned out. "More!"

"You want more, huh?" He asked, slapping your ass again as he pulled you against him so you were on your knees while his forehead rested on your shoulder, groaning at how you felt around him. "I'll give you fucking more!"He thrust harder into you, making you almost scream. He pushed you back down and your hands clenched the sheets as he thrust harder and harder until your walls clenched around him and you came. He thrust into you a few more times before pulling out. "Turn around." He ordered and you were quick to do so. You sat on the bed and he smirked, hand pumping himself up and down. His tip was placed on your lips. "Open up, sweetheart. I've got something for you."

You immediately opened your mouth for him.

"Good girl." He said, a moan leaving his lips as he came into your mouth, your lips wrapping around his cock as you tried to swallow everything, the salty taste being left behind in your mouth. You parted from him, a string of your saliva still between you, and opened your mouth to show him.

"That's right." He said, bending over to place a kiss on your lips, tasting himself.

"Fuck." You wiped your lips and met his gaze, a smile on your face."That was good."

"I told you." He said.

You rolled your eyes and tried to stand up, but your legs were shaking too much, which made Tony grin proudly as he just sat down on the bed and took his phone. "Don't look so-"

"So what?" He raised an eyebrow at you.

"So proud!" You said as you finally stood up and quickly took a pair of panties before putting them on.

He let out a chuckle. "Go and get ready, we're going to the beach."