Part 16

You whined as Tony pulled away from you

You whined as Tony pulled away from you. He'd been teasing you for too long, and you couldn't take it anymore. He smiled at you from where he was, right between your legs, edging you for hours already. You knew he was pissed off at you for not answering your phone and telling him where you are, but you didn't exactly care. In the eyes of the world, yes he was your husband, but in private, you were only friends that met a few weeks ago. You didn't even know each other well. Besides, he didn't tell you his ex wife is also in Paris, and he ignored you for her once she showed up.

"Fucking hell." You groaned once he licked your clit again, then pulled away, carefully watching your reaction. "Let me cum."

"See, I don't think you deserve it yet."He said, a smirk on his face. He was completely naked, just like you were. It became normal, actually. You rarely worn clothes around each other, too busy in bed, except when you went out.

"Please, Tony." You whined again as he towered above you, his hands on either side of your head as he looked down at you.

"No." He simply said, burying his face in your neck. "You don't get to cum."

As if the numerous marks and bruises he created on your neck weren't enough, Tony was sucking and biting on your neck again, his mouth traveling down your chest. When you looked down, you could see your chest was covered in multiple blue and purple marks. And he didn't plan on stopping. His lips wrapped around your nipple, while his hand massaged the other one. Your back arched and moans left your mouth as he entered you suddenly. He quickly made you quiet, placing his lips on yours as he moved, without giving you time to adjust.

Unlike Chase, Tony wasn't a man who let you have control, no matter how many times you tried it. Until the past two years in your relationship, Chase didn't either. But, you thought Tony would never simply give it up. He loved being in control of you, your orgasms, your body, your moans... everything.

You moaned as he thrust against your g-spot, making your walls squeeze him. Tony pulled out of you, handling your body like it was nothing as he turned you on your stomach. Instantly, you propped your lower half up in the air for him, while burying your face in the pillow. He placed a harsh slap on your ass before thrusting into you again, this time going even deeper inside of you, his tip touching your cervix. "Fuck." You whined, your voice completely muffled by the pillow as tears started pooling in your eyes. Still, he didn't let you cum.

"Please, Tony." You moaned out again, unable to stop yourself. He was thrusting hard and fast inside you, ignoring the way your walls clenched around him.

"What do you want?" He asked, still not tired of teasing you. He was at it for hours already, and he still didn't show any signs of getting tired of it.

"I-I wanna-" You cut yourself off with a moan as Tony thrust against your g spot again, making your walls clench around him even more. Your eyes rolled back for a moment and a tear slid down your cheek. You knew your mascara would be ruined at this point. You didn't even know why you were tearing up, was it from the pleasure, or the frustration of not getting to cum after hours of edging?