Part 31

"Well?" Nicky asked when you were talking to her on the phone. "Are you planning on coming back?"

Your lips curved into a smile. "I don't think I will. Not yet."

Nicky's expression dropped, changing from an excited to disappointed one."Really?"

"Yeah." You said, looking at Tony over your phone as he entered the room. "I gotta go now. I have a flight to catch."

You ended the call and left the phone aside. Tony placed the bags full of food in front of you on the counter."The food is here. Also, I called Caroline."

"And Caroline is...?"

"She takes care of the house. Cleaning and stuff. She's coming tomorrow morning."Tony explained.

"Finally." You said. "It's about time. Some of the things in your fridge look like they belong in a museum."

"Alright." He took his phone out and started typing on it as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Ordering another fridge. We'll throw this one out."

You took his phone out of his hands."That's not how it works, Anthony."

"Why?"

"In case you didn't know, it can be just... you know, cleaned." You shrugged.

"Oh. Alright then." Tony said.

"And you need to eat now." You told him. "Or do I need to force you?"

Tony's eyes flashed with mischief. "I like that suggestion."

"Tony." You glared at him as you placed his food in front of him.

"Were you talking to Nicky?" He asked, watching as you took a bite of your own food.

"Yes."

"Is she the one who-"

"Yes, she called me and told me about you. But, I didn't tell her I'm here yet. I want to surprise her." You told him before letting out a sigh. "You know, I came here to finally end things. We both needed some kind of closure."

Tony's movements stopped as soon as you mentioned ending things. His blood ran cold. "You don't-"He gulped. "You don't think the same now, right? You don't want to end things with me?"

The silence, even though it lasted for only a few seconds, was too long for him. He looked at you, frozen in his place as he waited for your answer.

"That was the plan when I came here." You said. "I was hurt, Tony. I was away from home for months because of what happened. I thought it would make me forget everything. But, it didn't. If anything, it just delayed what had to happen. Nicky called me and I came here to end everything between us. But, I couldn't. I can't end this."

Tony breathed out in relief before he stood up from his chair and walked closer to you, pressing his lips to yours. You responded quickly, kissing him back and wrapping your arms around him. Tony picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist as he pressed you against the counter, kissing you. "Tony... " You whispered out against his lips. "I want you."

He parted from you, looking into your eyes. "Are you sure?"

You noticed how his gaze darkened."Yes. Take me."

He was quick to pick you up, carrying you up the stairs and, then, to his bedroom. The doors were kicked open as he carried you inside and placed you in the middle of his bed. He placed a kiss on your lips, then at your neck before he went lower. He settled in between your legs and looked up at you for permission. You nodded and he spread your legs for himself, revealing your underwear for him.