Part 41

You were in your bed that morning, scrolling through your phone. You got ready for the day, but you couldn't help but lay there for a few more minutes. Your phone vibrated with an incoming message, and it was from Tony again. You ignored it, again.

You ignored him for the total of three weeks.

Another message arrived, this time from Nicky, who asked what you were doing. Too lazy to answer her, you took a picture which you sent to her or, so you thought.

Tony was shocked when he got a message from you, but he was even more shocked when he saw the picture he was sent.

Meanwhile, you slapped yourself on the forehead

Meanwhile, you slapped yourself on the forehead. You were freaking out when you realized who you sent it to. You quickly deleted it, but the damage was already done. He saw it.

You were quick to type out another message to him. "Wrong person."

Tony's eyebrows furrowed, a confused expression on his face. Wrong person? Who would you be sending this kind of pictures to? "Who was this meant for?"

"None of your business." You replied.

"Y/N."

You just read the message and left your phone aside when you heard the doorbell ring. You opened it, coming face to face with your nieces and nephews. You wanted to spend some time with them, so that was why your sister and brothers were here to drop them off, all except Ashley, who didn't have any kids. They were all there for a small vacation, so you decided that would be the perfect time to see the kids.

"Hi, my loves!" You dropped to your knees and they all hurried into your arms to hug you.

"Are you sure you'll be okay alone with all of them?" Alex asked, looking at the kids, who hurried into the living room and turned on the TV, all of them trying to fit on the couch, while Theo handed you Noah, the 4 months old baby still sleeping.

"Of course I will." You scoffed. "Bye now. You'll get your kids back at 3 pm today."

You said goodbye to them before closing the door in their faces."Alright!" You walked into the living room, smiling at them. "Who wants breakfast? I ordered something for you guys."

"Auntie Y/N, we missed you." Jamie came up to you, hugging you. "Don't leave again."

"I missed you guys, too." You ran your fingers through his hair before taking his hand and leading him to the dining room. "I got you your favorite pancakes. But, you can't tell your dad you had this for breakfast, or he would kill us both."

Noah was still sleeping, so you placed him on your bed, making sure he won't fall before you left the room. You picked Jade up on your way to the kitchen, stopping the toddler from entering your bedroom.

Hours later, you went to the park with the kids. You kept a close eye on all of them while pushing the stroller. Noah was awake and taking in his surroundings. The twin girls, Sarah and Hayley, were on the swings, while Jamie was playing football with his brother, Lucas. You had Jade in front of you and she was having fun while 'helping you' push the stroller. You thought about whether it was the right idea to bring them to the park, but they were slowly getting bored of being in the house. They were listening to you, so you thought why not. It was a sunny day, anyway.