Part 32

You left the shower with Tony as you wrapped a towel around yourself

You left the shower with Tony as you wrapped a towel around yourself. You stood in front of the glass wall in his bedroom, enjoying the view when his hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you into his body as his lips found your neck, kissing it.

"Tony..." You bit on your lip when he started sucking on your sweet spot."We can't. I have to go."

"Go?" His eyebrows furrowed. "Go where?"

"Back to the hotel, I'll see you again in-"

"Hotel?" He repeated. "You're not staying in a hotel?"

You let out a laugh. "If you forgot, I sold my apartment so yes, I am staying in a hotel."

Tony scoffed. "No. You're not going back there. You'll stay here."

"Tony, what-"

"You'll stay here with me." He said."I'll have Happy bring your stuff here. You don't need to buy another apartment, or anything like that."

"You're asking me to move in with you?" You gasped.

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked you, his hands placed on your waist as he looked at your eyes. "Yes, I am. I don't want to be away from you. What do you say?"

"I-" You shook your head. "I need to think about it. I didn't expect this."

Tony pressed a kiss to your forehead and took your face in his hands, making you look at him. "Sure. I'll call Happy to get your stuff. Even if you don't want to stay here, you're not staying in a hotel."

"What do you mean?" Your eyebrows furrowed.

"Don't worry about it." Tony said before placing a peck on your lips. He took his phone and called someone as he was leaving the room. "Pepper! How fast can we buy a house-"

Your eyes widened at his words as he walked away. You couldn't let him do that. You quickly put on your underwear and grabbed one of Tony's shirts, quickly buttoning it up before you walked out. Tony was nowhere to be seen. You walked down the stairs, checking to see if he was in the living room, but he wasn't. You headed down towards the garage.

You entered the spacious room, only to find Tony wasn't there, either. You were about to turn around and leave, when a certain car caught your eye. You approached what you knew is his favorite car, Audi R8 Spyder. Or, rather, was his favorite car. Your fingers moved over the scratches you made on it that day with your keys. Behind you, the door opened.

"Admiring your artwork?" You heard Tony's voice as he approached you.

"I thought you'd get rid of the car."You said. "It looks pretty bad."

"It does." Tony agreed, wrapping his hands around your waist, your back pressing against the front of his body."You went after my favorite."

"Well, what would hurt men more other than damaging their cars?"