Part 43

You left the car, closing the door as you stared at the mansion in front of you

You left the car, closing the door as you stared at the mansion in front of you. Tony was by your side in an instant, placing his hand around your waist and a kiss on the top of your head. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah." You replied, nodding your head. "It's great."

"I'll show you around the house." He told you, leading you inside.

Only a few minutes later, you went to the bedroom to change your clothes while Tony went down to the pool. When Tony looked towards the glass door that slid open, he was met with the sight of you in a black bikini. He could feel his cock twitch in his swimming shorts when he saw you."There's my girl."

You approached his chair, standing in between his legs. You bent over to kiss him and sat down, on his leg.

"You look great." He told you, making you smile.

"Thank you. Are you getting in?" You gestured at the pool.

"Not yet. You can go on."

You got up from his lap and slowly started getting into the pool. Tony took in a sharp breath, watching your ass before you disappeared underwater. You emerged again, facing him. You moved a strand of your hair away, while Tony looked at the water drops on your chest. You noticed and a smile appeared on your face.

"My eyes are up here, Tony."

He let out a chuckle. "Can't a guy be a bit shy, love?"

You rolled your eyes, a grin on your face. "Come in, won't you be joining me?"

You were standing against the wall while Tony got inside. You reached for the glass of champagne Tony left for you close to the pool. He came up to you, splashing you with water.

"Rude." You commented, taking another sip of the champagne.

Tony pressed against your body, wrapping his hands around your waist. You looked at the sun setting, the warm water surrounding you and Tony.

"Can I have that?" He asked you and you handed him your glass. He took a sip of champagne before placing a kiss on your lips, then your jaw, your neck and going lower. He brought the glass close to you, pouring the contents of it on your neck, making you whimper. He quickly licked it all up, but some of it disappeared behind your bikini. You could feel his smirk against your skin as he undid the top of your bikini, licking up the remaining champagne, his tongue swirling over your nipple. Your hand was placed on his wet hair, running your fingers through it. "So sweet."He mumbled out, licking the champagne from your nipple and placing a kiss on it before he kissed you again.

His hands tightened their hold on you and he lifted you out of the water and placed you on the ground. He was now standing in between your legs, while you looked around to make sure nobody could see your topless state.

"No one can see us. Relax." He said, spreading your legs for himself. You leaned back on your hands as he kissed your knee, then went higher and higher with his kisses. He placed a kiss and a light slap on your inner thigh.