Part 35

When you woke up the next morning, your head was bursting with pain

When you woke up the next morning, your head was bursting with pain. As soon as you rolled over to your side, you felt nauseous. As quickly as you could, you ran towards the bathroom. When Tony walked in, he could hear the sound of you throwing up in the bathroom. He placed what he had in his hands on the night table and ran into the bathroom to hold your hair back. "Are you okay?"

"No." You sighed.

He flushed the toilet for you while you stood up to wash your mouth."You had quite a fun night."

"Don't remind me." You said. Tony approached you, a smile on his face, while he wrapped his hands around your waist.

"I made you breakfast." He said and you gave him a knowing look. "Fine, the chef made it, but I gave him an idea what to make for you. It's almost like I made it."

"It's nothing like that." You removed his hands from your waist and made your way around him, back into bedroom.

"It kinda is. I've brought you a pain killer." He said as he took the medication from the night table."Open up."

"Kinky." You grinned as you looked at him. "What's next, you're gonna tell me to get on my knees, too?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but please stop thinking about sex, Y/N."

Your eyes widened and you brought your hand up, placing it on his forehead while he watched you.

"What are you doing?"

"Are you sick?"

"No, why?"

"Because I can't believe 'Please stop thinking about sex' came out of your mouth." You said, making him roll his eyes while trying to make you open your mouth. "Stop making me drink that, or I'll sell all your cars."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, I would. See, you're making me do that. I came here as a law abiding citizen."

"You literally ended up in a police station last night for starting a fight."

"Chase deserved that though, didn't he?"

Tony raised an eyebrow at you.

"How about we forget that and I get on my knees and-"

"No."

You gasped. "What do you mean no?"

"Aren't you still sick?"

"No, my headache is gone and if you tell me no one more time, I swear to God, I will strangle you."

He let out a chuckle. "Can you even reach my neck?"

"Tony."

"You're annoying, you know that?"

"But you love me."

"Get on your knees."

You were quick to listen. Tony took off his shirt while you worked on unzipping his pants before he took them off.

"Have you heard of an Australian kiss?" You asked him, wiggling your eyebrows as you looked at him. You let out a chuckle when you saw his confused face.

"What's that got to do with-" He sighed, giving up. "You're impossible. No, I never heard of it. What is it?"

You let out a laugh, pumping his already hard cock up and down with your hand. "It's like a French kiss... but down here." You said before wrapping your lips around his tip.

"That was so bad-" He cut himself off with a moan when he felt your tongue moving over his cock. "Good girl." He gathered your hair in his hand, guiding you. You took almost all of it in your mouth, pumping with your hand what you couldn't fit.

His hand at the back of your head pushed you, forcing you to take more of him. He let out a satisfied moan when you started sucking him while he tugged on your hair. His every moan made you clench your thighs together, you could feel your arousal pooling in your underwear. You let him guide you, use you however he liked it. He was satisfied when the tip of your nose touched his lower stomach, your mouth and throat full of him. He held you in place for a few moments, tears blurring your vision as your mouth was stretched around him, before releasing you. A string of your saliva still connected your lips to his tip.

He took his cock in his hand, rubbing it up and down before placing the tip on your closed lips, smearing precum over them. You instantly opened your lips, taking him in once again. He smirked, thrusting into your mouth as you struggled.

You could feel his cock twitching as you sucked him, making you speed up your movements. He came in your mouth while moaning your name. You swallowed all of it before Tony pulled out of your mouth and looked down at you. He smirked, seeing the state you were in. Your eyes were blurry with tears and your saliva was leaking down your chin. You wiped it off with the back of your hand before you stood up. Tony pulled you close before he kissed you.

"I need to go and shower." You told him. "I'm meeting Sofia and Nicky later." He ignored you, pecking your lips. "And, if I'm not mistaken, you have a mission. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning when you return."

"Maybe if I stay here, they'll forget about me and go on the mission alone." Tony said, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"They need you." You gave him a look.

"But, it's in Sokovia. That's far, far away, if you didn't know. Far away from here and, most importantly, far away from you."

"Just say you're horny."

He shrugged. "That, too. A quickie before we go?"

You took his hand and checked his watch. "We got... seventeen minutes. Let's get to the shower."

"I like the way you think." Tony grinned.

a/n
apologies for the lack of updates on all of my books, i just found time to update them because of health issues <3