Part 34

"Are you sure you want to go out?"Tony pouted again as he watched you apply your lipstick

"Are you sure you want to go out?"Tony pouted again as he watched you apply your lipstick. You met his gaze in the mirror.

"It's a girls night, Tony." You said.

Even though it's been days since you came back, Tony still didn't want to be away from you. He knew it was selfish of him, but he wanted you to be there with him, he wanted you all for himself, not out with Natasha, Nicky and Sofia.

"Don't worry. I won't get drunk and get married, I promise." You told him, adjusting your hair. "And, besides, Vegas is far, far away. I can't do anything stupid, Nicky will be there."

Tony scoffed. "She supports you in whatever stupid thing you decide to do. You two are the same."

"Alright then, Sofia will be there."

"Slightly better."

You heard Nicky honking right outside the house and your eyes widened. "Shit, Nicky's already here. I gotta go!"

Tony followed you outside, watching as you ran down the stairs as he leaned against the railing. "Love, aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?" You asked him, confused, about to walk out the door. "What did I forget?"

"Your goodbye kiss. Are you coming up to get it or do I have to deliver it?"

You smiled, walking back up the stairs, meeting Tony halfway there. He wrapped his hands around your waist and kissed you deeply. You were quick to kiss him back and he licked over your lower lip, trying to get you to open your mouth, but you pulled away before he could do what he intended. "Nicky will kill me."

"Fine." He said, wiping your smudged lipstick off the corner of your lips."I know you'll drink, so call me to pick you up. And behave."

"I always do." You winked at him before you walked away.

Two hours into the girls night, you were already slightly tipsy. Nicky ordered shots and you were leaning against Natasha, who was wasted and laughing at Nicky, who was trying to get Sofia to stay conscious. It was safe to say Sofia couldn't really handle alcohol.

"Wow, Y/N!" A familiar voice made your whole body freeze. "It's really you."

"Chase." You clenched your jaw, immediately sobering up.

"Shit." Natasha mumbled out as Sofia fell under the table, passing out. She rushed to help Nicky lift her up.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him as he got closer to you.

"Just having fun. When did you come back?"

"Come on, wake the fuck up, I have Y/N's ex to beat up!" Nicky was slapping Sofia's face and she opened one eye, looking around.

"Is that Chase I hear?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Great. Lift me up so I can throw up in his disgusting face." She lifted up her arms, allowing two women to pull her back up on her legs.

"You know, if you're up for it, we could have some fun." He said, approaching you.

You narrowed your eyes at him.

Tony was laid in bed, about to go to sleep when his phone rang. He reached for it and, seeing it was you, he immediately answered. "Y/N? Do you want me to pick you up?"

"Hi, Tony."

"Wait. I know that tone. You did something you're not supposed to. What is it?"

"Uh... " You bit on your lip, trying to think of how to tell him without causing him to, potentially, get a heart attack. "Can you come pick me up?"

"Oh. Sure. Where are you?"

"The police station."

Tony's movements froze. "What?"

"The police station. All four of us are here, actually. We got into a fight with Chase."

"I- wait- no-"

You held in your laugh as he stuttered. That was it, you officially did it. Tony.exe has stopped working.

"Did you hurt him?"

You sighed. "He's breathing."

"Good enough. I'll be there in 5 minutes."

Tony, in fact, did show up in 5 minutes. Along with Steve, Clint and Bruce. He walked into a room where you were sat in a chair, arms crossed as you were looking at the officer in front of you.

"Y/N!"

"Tony!" You immediately stood up, and he wrapped you up in a hug before checking you for injuries.

"He didn't hurt you, right?"

You grinned. "He didn't stand a chance. He doesn't even know how to fight."

"Good. That's good." Tony said, before the officer cleared his throat.

"Mr. Stark, your girlfriend was involved in a fight-"

"Yes, I know. Can we go?"

"I guess you're free to go. But, if this happens again, we'll have no other option but to keep her in."

"Let's go, please. I've had enough of him silently judging me all this time."You took Tony's hand, pulling him out of that room.

Just as you came out from the room, Natasha, Sofia and Nicky also came out of theirs, along with Chase. Tony's lips parted when he saw the state he was in. His whole face was swelling up, he had bruises all over his face, even around his eyes, and he had scratch marks on his neck. He was holding a bag of ice on his head as he was explaining something to the officer. "You can't just let them go! They're crazy! Y/N tried to claw my eyes out! See?"

"And I would do that if the police didn't stop me." You said, making him turn towards you with a glare. "Fight me."

"Do not!" Tony mouthed to him behind you. He squeezed your hand."Let's just go."

"No, I'm not leaving- What? Tony, let me go!" You exclaimed as Tony picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder.

"We're leaving!" He said before making his way out with you.

"Wild night, huh?" Steve looked down at Sofia, who could barely keep her eyes open.

"You have no idea."

"Anthony!" You screeched when he placed you in the passenger seat.

"What, Y/N?" He asked as he got in his seat and turned on the car.

"You should've let me fight him. My dress is ruined because of him. And my nails, too."

"I'll buy you a new dress, and tomorrow I'm taking you to do your nails again, but you're not fighting that scum again."

You breathed out, annoyed."Fine."You looked down at your hands, gasping."Oh, that little shit ruined my ring!"

"I'm buying you a new ring, too. And you're on house arrest from now on."

"What? Why?" He gave you a look."Okay, fine, I guess."

Tony looked back at the road, a smirk on his face. It was silent in the car for a few moments, until he looked at you out of the corner of his eye. "So, do you want to tell me how you got him that injured?"

You grinned, turning towards him."Oh, my God! Yes! You should've seen that!"

Tony smiled as you began explaining.