Part 4

You laid in bed that same day, scrolling through various articles

You laid in bed that same day, scrolling through various articles. It seemed like everybody was writing about your and Tony's wedding. You had no doubt there was Sofia's influence on some of them. However, once you opened the comment section, there was only hate comments. All of them seemed to be directed towards you, and a minority (or, at some sites, none at all) towards Tony.

"She doesn't deserve him."

"I never thought Iron Man would marry a model. His ex-wife was better."

"She doesn't even look like a model."

"I bet she only married him for his money."

"She's so full of herself."

There were even some commenting how you ignored your fans at the airport that morning. "Toxic feminist."You read, making Nicky look up from where she was laid (with her face buried into a pillow) next to you on the bed.

"What?" She asked, moving her hair out of her face.

"Apparently, I am a toxic feminist." You chuckled. "And I only married Tony for his money. And did you know I cheated on Chase with Tony?"

"Stop reading that." Nicky mumbled out, taking the laptop away from you. Her eyes shortly scanned over the comments, only to see the amount of people commenting you married Tony for his money.

"I'm just saying." You shrugged."Apparently, Tony ignores his fans all the time. But he can do that because he is a man. Meanwhile, I don't greet one girl because of the paps surrounding me and, suddenly, I don't care about my fans. He gets drunk all the time, and I do that once and I'm suddenly called an alcoholic. I walked out of an interview once because of an inappropriate question, and I'm now a toxic feminist."

"Who cares about them?" Nicky nudged you. "They don't know you."

"Whatever. I'm used to it by now." You said, moving the covers away and grabbing your phone. "I texted Tom I'm coming to the gym. Are you going?"

Nicky's face scrunched when she heard the mention of your personal trainer. "No, thanks."

The next day, you were posing in front of the cameras, while Sofia waited behind, a silk robe in her hands that she waited to wrap around you as soon as you were done. Your photoshoots in lingerie were the most commented topic on your social media, but they were still your favorite. You saw them as a chance to show your body, and express who you really are and enjoy being in your own skin, instead of meeting people's expectations.

"I hope you won't get angry." Sofia mumbled out, wrapping the robe around you.

"Why?"

"I called Tony. He's waiting for you."She said, making you turn towards her.

"But why?" You repeated your question, looking lost. You both stopped in your tracks, looking at each other. Sofia took your hand, pulling you closer.

"You're married to each other, Y/N. I told you you'll have to do things together." She whispered to you. "I placed a reservation in one restaurant, so you two can go and have lunch together. He's here to pick you up. Don't forget, you're married. Act like it." She said and you both turned when you heard footsteps approaching you. You saw Tony walking down the hallway. His gaze dropped, eyes scanning over the lingerie on your body and he gulped, remembering the night you spent together. You looked down as well, realizing the robe untied by itself and you cleared your throat, quickly covering your body. He quickly looked up at you, eyes meeting your own.

"Hey." He said.

You nodded. "I'll just go and get changed."You nudged Sofia, who smiled proudly at you.