Part 45

You woke up a bit earlier than Tony and did your hygiene, but then decided you wanted to spend more time in bed. You sunk back under the covers, pulling them up almost to your eyes. Just as you got comfortable, Tony woke up. You could feel him wrapping his hands around you and pulling you close to himself, making you scoff.

"You just had to wake up now." You mumbled out.

"Someone's moody." He said while kissing your neck, his hands wrapped tight around your stomach.

"I just found a comfortable position, and you decided to move me."

You could feel his smirk against your skin. "I can show you my favorite position." He said, his hand moving close to your underwear. "It's when you're on your back, spread open for me." He added, while rubbing you over your underwear.

You scoffed, pushing him away."Seriously? I thought we were having a cute moment."

"With a happy ending, no?"

"You wish." You replied.

Tony rolled his eyes before moving the covers away from himself."Alright, then."

He went into the bathroom, and you could hear the sound of the shower. You got up as well to get ready for the day.

When Tony walked out of the bathroom, his eyes widened when he saw the shorts you were wearing. Your back was turned towards him, and you didn't hear him coming in. Tony's eyes were stuck to your ass and he couldn't look away, until you turned around. Your lips parted and you could feel the way your stomach tightened up when you saw he was half naked, only a towel wrapped around his waist.

You quickly approached him, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him. Tony's eyebrows furrowed at how quickly your mood changed, but he didn't have time to think about it when you kissed his jaw, then his neck, while running your nails on the back of his neck.

"What's up with those shorts?" He asked, making you pull away.

"You don't like it?" You asked.

"You're going to kill me with that one day, Y/N." He said, wrapping an arm around you and pulling you close."You don't know the effect you have on me."

"Really?" You grinned, running your finger down his chest and stomach."I bet you a hundred bucks you're hard right now."

He placed a peck on your lips before walking away. You looked after him, a grin still on your face. You sat down to do your makeup, while Tony got dressed. When he was done, he walked past you, sliding a hundred dollars bill towards you. You looked down at the table, seeing it and smirking before you looked at him.

"Do you want me to take care of it?"You asked, catching his attention.

"Oh?"

You pushed the chair away from the vanity, Tony now standing in front of you while you were still sat. You slowly undid his belt and unzipped his pants before pulling his hard cock out. You licked your lips when you saw it, the tip leaking precum. You took his cock in your hand, running your thumb over the tip and smearing the precum all over.

Tony gathered your hair in his hand, pulling on the ends of it and making you look up at him, your gaze meeting his and he almost came right there and then at the look in your eyes. "Come on, be a good girl for me and suck me off."

You slowly opened your mouth and Tony wrapped a hand around his cock, slapping it against your tongue, leaving a salty taste of his precum behind. You could feel your own wetness leaking out before Tony guided his cock to your mouth. You wrapped your lips around the tip, making Tony release a moan. He gripped your hair, guiding you as his cock slid through your lips and into your mouth.