SHY PART 1

Swagger X Fitz ( Eric X Cameron)

(785 Words)

Fitz was in his room laying on his bed, scrolling through twitter. As he was scrolling to the next post there was a knock on his door. Curious as to which boy it could be, seeing as Tobe took them all out to film. He got up and walked to the door.

When he opened the door. He was not expecting to see Swagger standing there in baby pink lingerie.

"Hey Swags. Whatcha doing all dressed up?" Cameron was confused, but only because he thought Eric went with everyone. This wasn't the first time Swagger has shown up to his door, basically naked.

"Just wanted to do something special since we have the house to ourselves." Swagger replies while stepping into the room and making himself comfortable on the bed. "Why should I have gone with everyone?"

"No, no. I was just curious. Seems like you've been dressing up a lot recently for me, and you know that I don't need you to wear it. Especially since it always ends up on the floor." Fitz laughs, but appreciates Eric trying so hard for him.

"I know, but it doesn't feel right walking up to your door in boxers and socks on. I feel this is more appropriate and gets the point across." Swags laughs and shrugs his shoulders, sitting up on the bed and Cam climbs into bed next to him.

"Can't argue with that. Have anything specific planned? Or are we free-balling it?"

"I don't care what happens as long as I get to suck that dick at least once!" Swags looks over to Cam with puppy eyes.

"Well how about we start with that then. Why don't you go in the closet and get the silver box on the middle shelf. Then grab the cock ring, plug and lube would you pretty please.

Swagger scrambles off the bed and over to the closet, and Fitz began to strip off all his clothing. Both meeting back at the bed.

Cameron waits for Eric to lay the stuff out on the bed before moving over to him and taking his pink panties off to let his cock spring out. Putting the cold rubber ring around Swagger. Then pushing him down onto the bed, bare ass sticking out. Fitz squeezes some lube onto the plug before roughly inserting it into the smaller man. Swags moans and pushes back onto it. Which causes Fitz to leave it alone inside him.

"Stand up." Cam says as he reaches for the pink panties again.

He continues to put them back onto Swagger and sit him on the end of the bed. Swagger tries reaching out, but is stopped short when the taller one grabs his hands and holds onto them.

"Now suck the cock you desperately wanted so bad." With no hesitation Swagger's mouth reaches out and starts to suck. Going as deep and fast as he could. For as long as he could without having to break for air. Which Fitz didn't seem to like so much.

Cameron yanks Swaggers head up before he starts to face fuck the man. Swagger moaning and gagging at the same time. Eyes rolling back in all the pleasure he and Fitz are both receiving. The plug is bouncing within him, with every thrust from Cam. The cock ring on him is the only reason he hasn't come yet. Swags looks up and makes eye contact with Cameron. Watching his face as he roughly fucks into Swags face.

"Just a little longer baby. I'm almost there." Fitz moans out. Grip loosening but not leaving Swags hair.

Swagger sees this as his chance, so he uses one hand to massage Fitz balls, the other is gripping Cameron's thigh for support. His mouth is working over time sucking further and further down Fitz's shaft so close to deep throating him. The cock bouncing in his mouth is making him moan like a whore and shift in his spot.

"Ah, ah, ah. I'm gonna come baby, oh my god i'm gonna come!" Fitz moans out and pushes Swagger face all the way down. Forcing all the come to go right down Swaggers throat. Cam lets Eric suck the last remaining bits out before pulling out and getting some clean underwear.

"Why are you getting dressed?" Swagger disappointingly said.

"Well, you had no plan. So I made one. We have about 2 hours till everyone gets home. I want you to stay like this till I get back." Fitz leans down to whisper into Eric's ear the last part. "You aren't allowed to come until I say you can."

Swagger whimpers a little but doesn't complain as Cameron gets up and walks out of the room.

"Bastard."