VACATION

Smii7y X Kryoz ( Jaren X John )

( 491 Words )

The two boys were sitting in the hot tub. Watching the sunset while drinking expensive wine. It was their first real vacation in god knows how long. It was warm out, the water was hot and the wine was hitting the spot.

"Ready to really start this vacation?" John smirks and looks over at Jaren.

"What do you have planned?" Jaren replies, setting his wine glass on the edge of the tub, John doing the same.

"You'll find out." The smirk got bigger and John got closer. Grabbing Jaren's face with both his hands and smashing their lips together.

Jaren kisses back and uses one of his hands for support while the other make its way to John's hair. Small moans escaping his lips. John's hands move down to Jaren's waist. One gripping the side, while the other goes under the swim trunks and starts to palm at Jaren's bare dick. John swallows all the moans falling out the other lips. Lust covering his eyes as he pulls back a bit to admire Jaren.

John starts to tug Jaren's shorts down, and then tosses them next to the forgotten wine glasses. He then uses one hand to jerk Jaren's cock while the other takes off his shorts.

When his pants are finally off, he motions for Jaren to sit on his lap. Aligning himself with Jaren's hole as he fully sits down. He doesn't give any adjusting time as he pounds into Jaren without mercy.

Jaren had to use the edge as support as John roughly thrusted into his ass. The moans coming out of his mouth could only be described as pornographic, and John was living for it. Who was also letting out soft moans, along with grunting at every thrust.

The water was splashing around them and getting into their eyes, but neither cared. Only fueled them. John uses his hands to hold onto Jaren's waist as he pounds into the other man.

It's not much longer when they can both feel the pressure pooling up in their lower stomachs. Johns thrust were becoming sloppy, and Jaren was now bouncing as fast as he could on John's cock. Trying to reach his orgasm.

"Almost there, baby." John whispers into Jaren's ear, earning a high pitched wine in response.

Jaren kept a steady pace as he reached his orgasm. The white cum mixed with the water. He whimpered one last time as John came to him. Pulling out after a couple more thrust.

As Jaren went to go sit back down, John was reaching around him to grab both wine glasses. Jaren went to take his glass, but before he could John looked him dead in the eye and chugged what was left. He put the empty glass down and then continued to finish his glass as well.

"Needed that." John states after burping.

"What, Alcohol? Or sex?" Jaren laughs at him as he fills the glasses back up.

"Both."