SLUT

Smii7y X Kryoz ( Jaren X John )

( 246 Words )

"Faster Master! Please!" Jaren cried out.

"As you wish my dirty slut." John whispers into his ear, gripping Jaren's waist hard enough to leave bruises and speeds up.

John's powerful thrust pushing Jaren into the bed, but that didn't stop him. Encouraged him to continue as he knew the other man liked it all too much. John moved his hands off Jaren's waist. One going to the bed for support and the other being used to pull at Jaren's hair. John then leans his body down and starts kissing different spots on Jaren's back. Starting at his shoulder and then starting to suck big, dark hickeys onto his neck.

Jaren was loving all the pleasure he was receiving. The light kisses being made on his shoulders and neck were sending him into overdrive. One hand being thrown back, to grab onto John's arm, and the other grips the sheets. The rough pounding on his prostate made him cry out.

"I'm close." Jaren moans out. Hands turning white as his grip gets stronger on both John and the sheets. He can feel his stomach and hole tighten before his come was pooling underneath him.

It didn't take much longer for John to come. Pushing in deep with one last thrust as he buries his cum in the boy. Quickly pulling out but grabbing a plug to hold his cum inside Jaren.

"Good Slut." John says, giving his ass a slap before walking out the door and to the shower.