SHY PART 2

Swagger X Fitz (Eric X Cameron)

(734 Words)

The rough thrusting made loud slapping sounds against Eric's skin. The moaning is so close to drowning it out, but not quite. Eric was on all fours, head down, and moaning like his life depended on it. Cameron was behind, hands gripping the smaller man's waist so hard there will definitely be bruises tomorrow. His thrusting was so strong he was the only thing keeping Eric up at the moment.

Cam kept his thrust up a little longer before he pulled out and quickly laid down on the bed. Swags hopped on and allied himself before quickly sitting down. He began bouncing, his hands making a mess of Cameron's hair. His bouncing was interrupted when Cameron gripped his waist again and once again, started to roughly thrust up into the wet, tight heat of Eric's hole.

Eric gripped onto the headboard and tried to catch his breath. He was panting and sweating, but that didn't stop him from trying to thrust down against Fitzs hard cock. Both boys looked at each other and smiled, slowing down the thrusting just about to be able to kiss for the first time since Eric blew Cam.

"Lingerie is spendy, so when we use it. We have to Make sure to use it the right way. Understand?" Cameron started his thrusting again. Getting faster towards the end of Eric's quick response.

"Yes-s-s-" Eric moaned out. Head pulled back by bigger hands.

"Good. Because when I come you're gonna take it up your ass like a good boy, then get down there and suck it." Cam spanks Eric's ass. Earning a moan in return.

Cameron puts all his strength into his thrust. Thrusting so hard he now needs to hold swagger down so he doesn't bounce off. Fitz's hand reaches towards Eric's cock, pumping it in time with his thrust.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Cameron hooks his finger along the cock ring and holds Eric down as he cums inside him. With a grunt, he pulls out.

Eric wasted no time in getting down and licking all the excess off before lightly sucking on the tip. Cameron gasps and grabs onto Swags hair in over-stimulation. Swagger uses his hands to jerk off what he can't suck and the other to fondle Cameron's balls. Massaging them lightly. Eric groans at the feeling of a jumping cock inside his mouth. Giving him motivation to suck a little harder at the tip before dipping down and deep throating Cam in one go.

Cameron moans deeply, and gives a small thrust up every now and then. The feeling of Eric's tongue gliding up and down his cock, along with the suction. Then you bring the ball fondling and moaning into game and Fitz is officially in heaven. He knows he's close again, but he's gotta hold off a little longer.

"Get on top baby, quick." Cameron moans out, grabbing Eric and helping him.

As soon as Eric is placed nicely on Fitz lap. He finally reaches and takes off the cock ring. Pornographic moans leaving Eric's sweet plump lips at the sweet release. Cameron thrust faster than he ever has before. Both moaning loudly and holding each other as closely as possible.

"Can I come? Please?" Eric moaned out, trying to catch his breath.

Cameron doesn't reply but instead grabs Eric cock and starts to jerk it in time with his thrust. "Now you can, baby. Come for me."

Eric comes just like that. His hands searching for anything to hold onto, and moaning like a bitch in heat. Cameron comes a few thrust later, immediately pulling out because of over-stimulation. They both collapse on the bed for a good minute, before Cam searches for something to clean up with. Which happens to be Eric's baby pink lingerie. He laughs to himself before wiping himself off.

He walks to the bathroom and started the shower before returning to the bedroom. He then grabs all the dirty laundry and throws it into the dirty laundry so he remembers to wash it tomorrow. Eric meets him in the bathroom and both boys shower. When they get out, they hear the sounds of cars pulling in. They quickly rush to dry off and return to each others respected room to dress before the others notice anything. But before they finally walk away from each other, they leave a kiss and a few words.

"I love you."

"I love you too, dumb ass."