CAMPING

Smii7y X Kryoz (Jaren X John)

(762 words)

"You got all your shit right? Cuz I aint turning around now." John says, looking at Jaren in the passenger seat.

"Dude. The car isn't even on, and we're still in the driveway. The fuck are you talking about?" Jaren loudly laughs, just now getting into the car. "Yes I got everything. Now let's go. We got an hour's drive ahead of us."

"Ok, fine, fine. I just don't wanna hear that you forgot bug spray, toothpaste, or anything when we get there." Johns throws his hands up in defense, then starts the car.

"Shit! I did forget the bug spray! Hold on!"

"Oh my goshh! I told you!" John yells at him as he runs back inside the house.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"I can't believe it took us that long to put up a tiny ass tent." John says as he sits down, drinking water.

"Dude, they make them so complicated. Will you help me blow up the air mattress so we can then put our clothes and shit in it?" Jaren had already taken all the stuff out of the car beforehand because he knew John would take forever with the tent.

They unravel the mattress and lay it on the ground. Jaren blows it up, making sure it doesn't end up leaking air. John makes sure the mattress doesn't get stuck while blowing up. When it's finally blown up they throw it in the tent and zip their sleeping bags together, making a makeshift bed. After tossing the rest of their stuff into the tent, they zip it up and lay down. Exhausted.

"When are we gonna start drinking?" John asks as he hears the sound of a can opening. They both burst out laughing and sat up. John hands Jaren a beer and the get started with the unspoken beer game.

They make direct eye contact as they chug their first beer. They toss the empty cans into a bag and open two more each. They lose eye contact after the second beer. Each taking turns to burp and laugh. Subconsciously getting closer and closer to each other.

By beer six, they celebrate at the loss of the 12 pack. Jaren is now in John's lap and they're giggling to each other like school girls. John reaches over to get more beer, but is stopped by Jaren getting up. Jaren gets up only to sit down in John's lap again, this time facing him. He smiles at the other man. Slowly leaning in till John gives up and crashes against Jarens lips. He moans in response and instantly kisses back, trying to get closer.

Tongues are battling for dominance but there's no hope as they know who will win and lose. But that doesn't stop Jaren from trying. He reaches for John's shirt and starts to tug it up. Getting the hint, John pushes Jaren back a bit and takes it off, he also starts to take off his pants. Jaren follows along and starts taking off his clothes as well.

"Lay down, ass up." John states calmly.

Jaren follows orders and lays down with his ass up. John then shoves a pillow under him. John goes in between his legs and starts lapping at his pink hole, making Jaren whimper. John continues his movements, along with thrusting his tongue in and out. He moves his hand up and prods at Jarens hole. Using spit as lube, he thrust the digit in. Sweet moans encourage him to continue. Adding a second finger he now begins to scissor the boy open. When Jaren is whimpering and moaning uncontrollably John adds a third finger. Thrusting up until Jaren moans. John smiles to himself and thrust even faster. His other hand now coming up to jerk Jaren off

"Oh baby I'm gonna co-" but before Jaren could finish, John pulls away. But it is replaced with something more heavy and thick.

He thrust at a steady pace, getting a rhythm going before pounding into the boy. Jarens legs wrap around John's waist, keeping his thrust short and hard. All of a sudden Jaren moans deeply and starts thrusting back right on his prostate.

"Oh please baby! I ne- I need to come." Jaren moans.

"Then come, no one said you can't." John reaches for Jarens dick and starts jerking it.

With a couple more thrust both were coming and moaning each other's names. With one last thrust, John pulls out and collapses on the blown up bed next to Jaren. The silence was broken by another beer can being open and both boys erupting in laughter.