SLEEPOVER PART 2

Swagger X Zuckels X Fitz ( Eric X Mason X Cameron )

( 871 Words )

The boys were sitting and watching some dumb cartoons on the tv. Mason was starting to antsy, which caused Cameron to lay a hand on his thigh. It didn't help his nerves, as the warmth of Cam's hand went straight to his dick. The feeling of the lace along his cock made him let out a low moan.

Cameron didn't bring attention to Mason's moan, but he did glance over and watch the boy's reaction to his hand sliding higher. A smirk formed on his face as he watched Mason's face light up. They boys eyes were closed, mouth slightly open, and head leaning back against the couch. Cam then takes a quick glance at Eric. Noticing him staring at the younger boy. LUst in his eyes, as he looks ready to pounce.

Eric was hyper aware of his surroundings as soon as he heard Mason's small moan. His semi was getting harder with every small sound and movement made. He was glancing back and forth between Cameron and Mason. Watching as Cameron's hand was barely touching him, yet Mason made it seem like more. Eric reaches for his own groin and starts to lightly massage it.

Mason on the other hand was getting sick of the teasing. He made the move to straddle Cameron's lap, and leaned in to kiss him. It was a gentle kiss, but gradually got more heated.

Eric was now sitting up and attempting to take off the boy's clothes. After succeeding in separating the two from each other, they all collectively start to undress.

"Leave the panties on Mason." Eric stated. Turning and giving a hard smack to Mason's ass.

Mason blushes but leaves them on, undressing before the others. Eric is the next one to undress, immediately grabbing Mason by the waist and pulling him close. Their lips crash as soon as they're close. Eric's tongue diving into Mason's mouth, making the other boy wine.

Cameron sat back on the couch, enjoying the show before he intertwined. He was playing with his balls while jerking his hard cock, and admiring the others.

Eric was pushing Mason onto the couch with his ass up. Giving him a couple hard smacks before he lets his tongue get to work on the puckering pink hole in front of him. Cameron uses his free hand to pull Mason's cock out of his blue panties. Pumping his dripping wet cock fast. Mason was a moaning mess and was on the verge of coming for only the first time that night.

"I-I-" Mason started but before he could finish, he was moaning again and Cameron's hand was being covered in hot white cum.

Eric and Cameron both pull away, causing Mason to finally slump against the couch. That doesn't last long though, because Cameron is then picking Mason up bridal style and carrying him to the bedroom. Eric followed right behind.

When they finally make it to the bedroom, Cameron places Mason back on all fours. Eric makes his way up to Mason, gripping his hair and shoving his cock down the poor boy's throat. Then, giving no warning, Cameron thrust two digits into Mason's shining hole. He roughly thrust in and out. Scissoring them in between every thrust to stretch him. A third finger goes in and Mason is forced to take a break from sucking Eric off to catch his breath. Instead now using his hand to jerk him off.

As Mason is lifting his head up, Cameron is slamming at full force into him. Griping onto his waist and fucking him so hard that he is helping Mason suck dick. They all ignore the bed creaking and hitting the wall, Mason's moans and Eric's occasional grunts drowning them out.

Eric is the first one to pull away. Going to sit down on the bed, still jerking his cock in time with Cameron's thrust. With Mason's mouth free, the moans start to fall out. Getting louder and louder until he almost screamed. Immediately thrusting back as Cameron hit his prostate. Cameron smirked at Eric and continued to pound that one spot. Mason's head was now in the pillows, but still loud as ever.

Eric moves his body around so he's directly under Mason's cock. Licking the pre cum off the tip before taking the tip in. "Holy fuck!" Mason moaned out. Trying to thrust his hips down to get deeper in Eric's mouth.

"Turn around Eric and on your stomach. Let Mason fuck that fat ass of yours." Cameron doesn't slow his pace, but patiently waits for Eric to get situated before thrusting faster and harder.

Mason's moans start getting more frequent, a sign to Cameron that he's close. He starts thrusting at a godly pace, himself feeling close to coming as well. Eric was the first one to cum. Moaning like a woman and his whole body shaking. Mason was next, spilling into Eric. Cameron held the two boys in place as he continued to thrust throughout his own orgasm.

When Cameron and Mason finally pulled out, all the boys collapsed on the bed next to each other.

"Good nut?" Eric casually asked.

"Oi, what the fuck." Mason laughs.

"Yes." Fitz says on the verge of sleep.