CLUB

Smii7y X Swagger ( Jaren X Eric )

( 614 Words )

Eric's friends took him to a gay strip club on his 21st birthday. He was handed shots and shots until he could barley walk. He was flirting with just about anything that moved. His friends sat him down at a table and then left to go get more drinks.

While Eric was at the table he noticed someone on stage. A guy with short wavy black hair, thick thighs, and brown eyes that Eric could stare at for hours. He got up from the table and made his way over to the gorgeous man. As soon as he sat down at the stage table he was greeted by the man. His flirty eyes looked Eric up and down before dropping down on the pole, giving Eric a nice view of his ass.

Eric sat at the table until the guys' dance was up. He watched the man walk off stage and to the dressing room he assumed. He waited and started at the door next to the stage. Hoping that he would eventually walk out. After a good thirty minutes of waiting, the same man walked out of the door. Eric shot up and stumbled his way over.

"Hey there, hot stuff." Eric slurred. Trying to act as sober as possible.

"Hi, you look like you need to sit down." The guy led Eric to an open table and sat him down. He then continued to climb on top of his lap. "Don't worry, this dance is in the house." He whispers into Eric's ear as his body starts to move.

"What's your name?" Eric somehow got out. His hands at his side, scared to touch the man.

"Call me Jaren."

All Eric could do was nod. His boner was harder than ever and he knew Jaren could feel it through his jeans. It didn't help that Jaren would grind down onto him, making both men purr.

"Follow me." Jaren gets up grabbing Eric's hand in the process. Pulling him to a door, which he opens and they walk inside.

When they get inside Jaren starts taking Eric's shirt off. Getting the hint, he starts to unbutton his pants at light speed. Kicking them off before reaching for his underwear. Jaren's hand stopped him. When Eric looks at him, Jaren just smiles before dropping to his knees. He pulls the piece of clothing down before gripping Eric's hard leaking cock. He doesn't have time to process much before he feels Jaren's lips attach to his tip. Hands fly up to grab at his hair, encouraging him to continue.

Jaren sucks Eric's cock like a pro. Using one hand for whatever he can't fit, and the other is cradling his balls. Jaren moans when Eric pulls at his hair. The moan sends waves of pleasure up Eric's dick and throughout his spine.

Eric finally grips Jaren's jaw and holds his face in place, letting him catch his breath. They stare into each others eyes, before Eric is face fucking him. Jaren keeps from gagging the best he can as the older man uses his throat.

With the hair pulling and intrusion in his throat, Jaren gives one last loud moan before coming in his small black panties. Eric looks down to notice, which makes him start to fuck his mouth faster, so close to going over the edge.

Eric lets go of Jaren's face and lets him do the work. Sucking the tip and rubbing the vein behind his cock. Eric moans and thrust into Jaren's mouth as he comes. Jaren makes sure to get every last drop before pulling off.

"I'll see you around." With that Jaren gets up and leaves Eric by himself.