Switz (Smut)

Ship: Swagger and Fitz
Requested by: steelcat4
Genre: Smut
Notes: I tried my best, sorry if it sucks ass. This is my first time writing smut so give me a break. (But also give me advice if some things can be changed)
Bottom!Swags
Top!Cam

-----
It started with a simple kiss on the cheek, and then a real kiss. And now Eric is laying on his bed, waiting for Cam to finish editing so he can satisfy his needs. Eric, we did a few minutes before he got tired of waiting. He opened his bedroom door and walked out and down the stairs of their shared apartment.

He slowly open the door and walked in heading right over to Cameron, who didn't even see him come in. He didn't care about what the taller lad was doing, so he sat down on his lap.

"What are you doing?" Cameron ask, as he took off his headphones.

"You need to hurry up." He said as he straddled Cam in his chair, his face resting in the crook of his neck. He began to press kisses to the delicate skin and smirked when he felt Cam take a sharp inhale. His smirk grew wider as he sucked on a piece of skin right above Cam's collarbone.

"Eric." he let out a shaky breath as Eric continued to suck hickeys onto his neck.

"Yes?" swags says, innocently, sitting up and putting his arms around Cam's neck, their foreheads touching.

"I'm trying to work baby." Cam's hands now rest on Eric's hips, lightly applying pressure.

"Can't you take a small break?" Eric started to move his hips down on Cameron's, making them both let out a low moan.

"You suck." Lips were on lips before Eric could respond and he didn't mind.

**Eric's point of view**

He were stumbling back into a wall, as our lips harshly met together. His tongue running along my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I moan into the kiss as he grabs my thighs and lifts me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. My fingers run through his hair and lightly pull every now and then.

"You can do better than that Cam, you know you want to." I suck another hickey onto Cans neck, his low moan sending shivers down my spine.

His grip gets tighter and I know for a fact it's gonna leave bruises. Our lips meet and it's needy, and fast. Lust invading the kiss.

He pulls off the wall and he falls back onto the bed. I straddle him and grind down. Moaning with pleasure as I can feel him get hard underneath me.

My hands go under his shirt, pulling it up and over his before I take mine off as well. I go down for another kiss before fumbling with his jeans. Once I got them half way down Cam pushed them down and threw them across the room. Mine are pants and boxer and tugged off and positions switched.

I moan as I feel something cold press against my entrance. I moan as two fingers are pushing past the muscle.

His fiingers are scissoring me open, getting closer and closer to my prostate.

"More p-please." I moan out. Moaning even louder when I feel the stretch.

"Such a needy bitch, aren't ya?" He thrusts his fingers in harshly, and curled them like there was no tomorrow.

"Ahh~hh" I moan in response. He pulls his fingers out and puts lube on his hand, stroking himself before lining up.

He pushes in and doesn't give me any time to adjust. His thrust hard and moving to find my prostate.

"Oh~Cam!" I scream when he finally finds it. His thrust don't slow down for while.

"I'm gonna cum." He moans, marking my neck with a big purple hickey.

"Me too." My moans don't slow down. I scream as I shoot my load on our stomachs, Can coming not long after.

He pulls out and gets up, grabbing a towel and cleaning the mess. When he gets back on the the bed I cuddle into his side and smile.

"You can go back to work now." I start to laugh a little.

"Fuck you. Go to sleep." I take his advice and close my eyes, wrapping my arms around his waist and falling asleep.

"Love you too." I whisper before my vision goes black.