KJ x Fitz (smut)

Ship: KJ and Cameron
Warnings: Smut, Public (sorta) , and KJ is drunk as fuck
Genre: Smut
Notes: Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages. I haven't been in the best spot but I'm gonna work on a couple more and have those out tonight as well possibly. Otherwise in the morning

-----

A knock rung through out the house. The sound if the doorbell ringing right after.

"Oi! That's my brother! Go get him Cameron." Mason yelled while drowning two more shots.

"Why can't you do it?" Cam yelled back. Standing up anyways to get the door. He opened the door and was shocked when he saw the boy. He was already wasted, and had the words I'm Gay written in sharpie. Along with a dick right next to it, written across his face. Cameron laughed and let him in. Holding onto his shoulder so he wouldn't fall.

"Dude, your brother is already wasted as fuck!" Cam laughed and put the boy on the couch.

"Oi! Tall boy. Come sit with me!" KJ laughed and made grabby hands like a baby.

Cameron looked into the kitchen and saw everyone hanging out and talking. He looked down at the smaller boy and sighed. He took a seat and immediately KJ hopped in his lap.

"I knew you'd listen to me." KJ let out a giggle and snuggled up to Cameron. His head resting on Cams shoulder. Lips brushing up against his neck every once an a while. 

"Why don't you go hang out with your brother?" Cam asked. Not expecting a straight answer.

"Because he's boring and you're not." He says, sitting up a little so he was straddling Cams lap.

"How is he boring? We are sitting on the couch, away from the 20 other people having fun." Cameron laughed and sat up a little more. His hand resting on KJ's hips so he doesn't fall. 

"If you two are gonna fuck go upstairs!" Mason yelled, giggling heard after.

"Oi! Shut the fuck up cunt!" KJ yelled back, swaying a bit. "I wanna do something." KJ shuffled a bit to find a comfortable position.

KJ cursed under his breath as he gave up and laid against the taller. Camerons breath hitched as KJ moved, accidentally grinding down on him.

"What was that for?" The younger boy asked.

"Nothing." Cam breathed out. If he was to move their groins would rub against each other. "Holy shit." He gasp out. Holding the smaller boy down as he grinned up against him.

"You sure Cam?" KJ leaned over and whispered in his ear. Moving his hips more on Cams lap with a smile on his face. KJ let out a low hot moan into Cameron's ear. Enjoying the affect it had on the taller boy.

"Yeah-" Suddenly KJ grinded his hips down again. Cam's hands held a deal thy grip on the boys hips and his erection was painfully hard. "But there is one thing you can do." Cameron looked up and smirked. Getting closer by the second before they were kissing.

The kiss was wet and sloppy, but neither were complaining. Both were pushing their jackets off and un buckling their jeans. Cam pulled KJ's jeans off, making the smaller boy stand and shake them off, before getting on his knees.

His hands tugged at Cam's jeans and slowly pulled them down past his ankle. He pulled his boxers down as well. A hand then grabbing a hold of the base of his cock.

"Use your mouth. Get it nice and wet for when you ride me." KJ moaned and let his lips wrap around the tip.

KJ sunk down. His lips stretching with Cam's dick. The weight on his tongue was heaven and he moaned when he felt Cam grip his hair, pulling on it harshly.

The vibrations caused Cam to moan out, but put a hand over his mouth as he looked over to the guys. Glad to see that no one heard or has seen anything. His attention went back to KJ as the younger began to suck. The wet warm presence of his mouth felt great and he could feel a warmth pool around in his lower belly.

He pulled the boy up by his hair and pulled him into his lap. Their dicks rubbing against each other as KJ sits.

"Come on Cam~I need you." KJ moaned as Cam bit at his neck, leaving small hickeys scattered around his neck and shoulders.

Three fingers pressed against his lips, and he allowed them to enter. He sucked on Cam's fingers like it was his dick. Holding onto his wrist and thrusting them in and out of his own mouth. Cam was starting at him in disbelief. But he was gladly enjoying the show the boy was putting on.

He pulled his fingers out of KJ's mouth and trailed them down his body, teasing his nipples. Pinching and squeezing at the sensitive buds. KJ moaned quietly and arched his back. His forehead resting on Cam's shoulder, and Cam's fingers were now circling his hole. Teasing the smaller boy, Cam pushed his finger in lightly but pulled it out. Loving the wimpering the smaller boy is making.

He finally gives up and pushes his middle finger in. KJ moans lowly and he rubs his hips back against the finger. Cam chuckles and starts to thrust it in and out. Speeding up with each thrust. Soon a second was added and KJ was moaning loudly, Cam was glancing at the door and then back at the boy in his lap. Three fingers now, and KJ is full on riding his fingers. Cameron started curlying them. Trying to find that spot that will make the boy go crazy. He angles his fingers in differently with each thrust up into the boy. When KJ's grip got tighter and his moans were more consistent and getting louder by each bounce.

"I'm close~" KJ moaned. Not paying attention to the guys in the other room.

"No you're not." KJ wined but held his orgasm down. Cam held him up so he can look at his face.

"My dicks not even in you yet." Cam lines his cock up with KJs hole. And before he could push in, KJ was sinking down. Moaning as he felt the slight burn from the stretch.

"Don't stop, go." KJ breathlessly whimpered into the air. Cameron didn't think twice, his hands were lifting KJ up by the hips slowly before slamming into him. The force and burn sending a shock of pleasure through KJs entire body. Cameron's hips were meeting KJs with every bounce he made.

Cameron's grip on one of his hips was releasing, but then grabbing KJs neck. Squeezing tightly. Cutting off oxygen, which caused the boys eyes to roll back, his back to arch and for a loud stanggled moan to come out.

Cameron was sure he saw Mason standing in the doorway. Staring at his brother who didn't know anything but Cameron's name. Mason quickly turned around and shut the door. Leaving them to finish.

KJ was letting out whorish moans while Cam was meeting every thrust. But Cameron's thrust were getting sloppy and rushed. The pool was growing bigger and he was close to release. He could feel KJ hole start to clench around his dick. Causing him to go faster for the last bit. He didn't need KJ to tell him he was close. He could tell by just looking at the boy. His face was in pure bliss and his body was trembling from all the pleasure.

Cameron wrapped his hand around KJs dick and started to jerk him off at the same time of his thrusts. KJs moans were getting mixed up and next thing he knows, long strikes of white cum are shooting out of his dick and getting all over their shirts. Cameron cums with a loud moan of KJs name and his grip gets incredibly tight on Kjs hips.

He slowly pulls out and let's the younger boy rest against him as he carried him upstairs. Cameron cleaned him up and put his boxers back on, along with another shirt. He let him rest in Masons room before going out into the living room again. Picking up all the clothes and taking them to the room.

"Next time you should shut the door." Cam stopped in his tracks and turned around to see Mason. "You're lucky no one fucking saw cunt. I shut that door and saved your life cunt." Cameron was glad Mason was wasted. He wouldn't remember this in the morning and so he doesn't have to worry about telling him again.

He turned back around and walked into Masons room. Folding the clothes and setting them on the desk chair. He threw both their shirts into the wash and then joined the party. Enjoying the rest of his night before going to fall asleep at KJs side.