Lazarcat (Smut)

Ship: Tyler and Lannan
Warnings: mentions of sexy time
Genre: Fluff/Smut
Notes: I love this ship to much to let it go. Thank you for 1k, and thank you to ArryanneBeach for pressing the star on all my stories! There's also a little fem!Toby coming soon

-----

I put my phone away as I see the bar coming into view. I sigh and shake my head. I didn't want to go out but Nathan told me I needed a good time out with the boys.

I put that thought away as I open the steel door. As soon as I step in I see Nathan sitting at the bar with a beer in his left hand as his right hand is waving me over.

I laugh and walk over, sitting on a bar stool.

"Why'd you wanna come here?" I ask as a beer is handed to him.

"Because a band is playing tonight and in wanted to see them. Plus you need this! Warm up a bit, because in paying for shots later!" He exclaims. I scoot back a few centimeters, but I bumped into someone.

"Oi fuck. Sorry man I didn't mean to." I tense up but turn around; stand straight up, moving the stool back to its original spot. When I look up the first thing I see are bright blue eyes looking at me.

"It's alright. I'm Tyler." He smiled and stuck out his hand.

I smile back and let my muscles relax a bit. I shook his hand and looked back up at him. "Lannan." I say back.

I sit back down on my stool, but a second later I was moved. Tyler smiling at me. His fluffy brown hair falls in front of his eyes, but is but back not even a second later. I look back and see Nathan smirking. He points to the bathroom and I nod, watching him walk to the toilets.

"What brought you here?" He ask, his hand meeting my upper inner thigh. I took a breath and a drink of my beer before answering.

"My friend Nathan. He wanted to see this band that's playing here tonight." I take another drink.

"And you didn't wanna come?" He says, smiling.

"Yep!" I smile at him.

"We better change that, but I gotta go real quick. I'll see you soon." He squeezed my thigh broke taking it off, and walking into the crowd of people by the stage.

Nathan walked back into the room and noticed me right away.

"Music's gonna start soon, let's get close." He says while dragging me to the little stage.

When all the nights went out for a second, the people started cheering and changing B-B-S over and over again.

Lights were shined on the stage and the music started. The small crowd started cheering for them.

I look up at the band members. The singer/rythem guitarist was tall, short black hair and sounded like he had an accent. The main guitarist was an average height, black man, half sleeves on both his upper arms. The bass player was a short mexican lad. When my eyes caught sight of who the drummer was my eyes widened. I look at him from here. Noticing the beeds of sweat coming down from his forehead. His skin glowed in the light and his eyes stranded out even more.

"Wasn't that the guy you were talking to?" Nathan leans over and tells me, handing me a shot he got from the bar.

"Yup." I drown the shot and look back at Tyler, seeing that he was already looking at me.

I blush and smile at him. Waving a little. He smiled and winked before getting back into the song.

I watch them as they play. All of them really into the music and putting on a good show.

When the last song ended the cheers, clapping, and whistling starts. I smile and see that Tyler is already off the stage and no where to be seen.

I turn around and walk back to the bar. Getting a few more shots. When he hands then to me I sip on the first one. On the second one, I drank it all in one sip. Before I could take the third one, there were hands on my waist pulling me back a little.

I jump and then around in panic. But calm myself when u see it's just Tyler. I waved the last shot in his face. He takes it out of my hand and drinks it. Slamming the glass on the bar.

His hand is back on my waist and are sliding over my stomach, ghosting over my crotch. My breathing stutters and I tense up a little. His head goes in my neck and next thing I feel are lips sucking and kissing at my skin. His right hand palms me through my pants while the other hold my hips down.

I moan out a little as his lips meet mine in a long kiss. He pulls away and hands me his phone.

"Can I get your number?" He ask.

I smile and take the phone. Putting my name and number in the phone before handing it back.

"Now where were we?" He smiles bfore attacking my lips again. Hands traveling up my shirt and probably leaving small bruises on my hips and waist.

I open my eyes and look around. Noticing that there was a lot of people in here. I look to my right and see small tables and booths. I grab his hand and pull him over to a booth with a curtain by it. I smirk at the idea and walk faster. He gets in the booth as I set up the curtain so no one will see us. I turn around and push the table back a bit so we have more room.

I face him and sit in his lap. His hands resting on my ass, squeezing lightly.

"Ah~" I moan out, grinding down on Tyler clothed dick.

As his face went in my neck his phone started to ring. He groans and pulls out his phone. I sit up and watch as he speaks.

"Already?... Yeah I'll be there in a minute." He sighs and throws his phone on the table.

"What'd they want?" I ask as I grind on him. His breath shakes and hands go to my hips, holding on tightly.

"Wanted me to get back home so they can talk about band shit." He says. I kiss him and put my hand under his shirt, pulling it off his hot body.

"They can wait a minute can't they?" I kiss his neck and leave a few hickeys.

"Yes they can." I take off my shirt, followed by my pants. Next to go are his pants and boxers. I get off his lap and in between his legs. Spitting in my hand I wrap it around the base of his dick and slowly pull it up. I start a steady pace before I put the entire thing in my mouth. My nose pressed against his pubes. He moans and grips my hair, pulling me off after a minute.

I smile and get back in his lap. I grab his dick and line it up with me. I take a deep breath as I sink down and bottom out. Moans come out of both our mouths and they get more frequent when I start my bouncing. He meets mmy bouncing halfway with a thrust. Pushing himself further into me. I moan out and geip the table.

After a couple more thrust I could feel a certain feeling in my lower stomach. "I'm gonna cum~" I moan out.

He doesn't reply but grasps onto my dick and jerks it off in time with his thrust. I cum with a loud moan of his name. He keeps his thrust up until he cums as well. Riding out his orgasm.

I get up and get dresses again, him following me.

"You better call me." I give him one last kiss before I'm out the booth and on my way home. Walking so my body heat goes back to normal. A smile on my face the whole way home.