Tobyonthebordie

Ship: Toby and Bordie
Warnings: fem!Toby
Genre: Fluff
Notes: Short, I mean like really short

-----

I was fucked. Toby was gonna be here any minute and I still haven't done anything to fix her poster. This wasn't any ordinary poster, this one was one her great grandfather got her. It was of him and his wife, they weren't famous or anything but he had it made when he knew he didn't have long to live.

I get off the floor grabbing the poster, and race into the kitchen. I set the poster on the ground and grab the clear tape. I put tape on both sides before picking it up and putting it back on the wall.

When I heard the door opening I ran to the couch and turned on the TV.

"Bordie. I'm home." She calls out. I smile at her.

"In the living room." I yell back. I listen closely and can hear her footsteps making there way closer.

"What did you do all day?" She ask, sitting next to me and putting her head on shoulder.

"Nothing much." I glance over at the poster. Cursing to myself when she looked at me weird.

"What's wrong with it." She gets up and walls to the wall where it hangs. "How the fuck did you rip this?" She laughs at me and takes it down, walking over to the couch.

"I was dancing and I threw a glass plate over my shoulder." Toby raises her eyebrows and starts to laugh even harder.

"At least you tried to fix it, but the original one is at my parents house. That's the one I care about."

"God dammit, I spent like 20 minutes trying to find a way to fix it." We fell into a laughing fit, rolling on the floor.

"God I love you." I look over at her and smile.

"I love you too." I reply with a wink, laughing coming right after.