Fitz x Bucks

Ship: Cameron and Ryan
Genre: Fluff
Notes: Alright so fuck 2020, I hope 2021 is better😂 Anyway, I'm gonna give y'all like 10ish smuts and some fluffs (cuz I feel bad for not writing in a while) all at once but idk when there coming out cuz I work now. But I'll try to do one a day. And yes I did quickly write this in 20mins at 2:48am, don't judge me😂
Words: 338

---

Ryan was sitting on his couch watching tv with his kittens when he heard a knock on the front door. Confused, Ryan sat up and walked over to the door. He looked through the little hole in the door to see it was Cameron. He smiled and opened his door. He hasn't seen his friend Cam in a while.

"Hey Cam! Whatcha doing here?" I ask excitedly.

"I just needed a break from the boys. They're always so loud." He laughed a little and stepped inside when I moved away from the door, shutting it after he was in.

"No shit, you live with Mason!" Ryan exclaimed, a smile on his face. He was eyeing Cam as he watched the taller scan his surroundings.

A loud bang made both boys jump, and then a second later there were two kittens running into the room, chasing each other.

"Scared the shit out of me, fuckers." Cam laughed, as he tried to catch a kitty.

Ryan patted his thigh and the kittens walked into the room and sat down on the couch. He walked over and sat down too, petting one of the babies. Cam walked over and sat down next to Ryan. Picking up the other kitten and placing her on his lap.

They looked up at each other and smiled. "We're parents now, I call being the mom!" Ryan shouts. Pumping his fist in the air and shaking around. Which then causes the kittens to freak out and run away.

"Well now look what you did honey! You scared them away!"