Bucksouls (smut)

Ship: Ryan and Eric
Requested by: SlothCandySara
Genre: Smut
Notes: I love this ship so much

-----

Eric hated LA but he put up with it for his boyfriend. He was visiting his family but decided to make a stop in LA.

They were sitting in Ryan's new apartment. All the random shit Eric bought was spread around. The LED lights were a light purple. The tv was on, aging some random football game that neither were watching.

The only thing on Eric's mind was Ryan. Ryan was in the kitchen starting on dinner, tacos. He was cooking the hamburger.

Eric got up from the couch, throwing his phone on the couch and walked up behind Ryan. Eric's hands wrapped around his waist, causing the british boy to jump a little.

"Jesus Christ." He Exclaims.

"Don't Jesus Christ me." Eric whispers in his ear. A shiver goes down Ryan's back.

Eric moves his hands to Ryan's hips. Lightly squeezing them. His right hand moves down and palms at Ryan's hardening dick.

"I'm gonna burn this if you continue." He let's out a small moan and grabs a hold of the counter.

The only noise heard is the sizzling of the meat and a zipper being opened. Eric unbuttoned Ryan's pants and pushed them down, pulling them off and throwing it across the room. Next were his tight black boxer briefs.

A smirk finds its way to Eric's face. He holds up three fingers in front of Ryans mouth. His smirk widens when he feels his fingers enter his mouth. Ryan's tongue runs over the fingers, getting them nice and slick with his spit. When Eric feels like they're wet enough he pulls them out and brings them to his entrance.

Ryan leans over the counter and moans as a finger pushes past the tight muscle.

"Another one." Ryan moans. And his moans get louder when he feels the slight burn from the stretch.

Eric thrust his fingers in and out at a fast rate. Scissoring the boy open. His fingers brush over Ryan's prostate, making Ryan let out a loud and girlish moan. That noise went straight to Eric dick.

He pulls his fingers out him. Pulling his own pants and boxers down. He doesn't wait for a reaction or a noise. He thrust inside of Ryan. Bottoming out before letting Ryan get used to it.

"Holy fuck. A warning next time please." He moans out. Pushing back to get him in deeper.

Eric doesn't waist any time. As soon as he heard a moan coming from Ryan's soft pink lips, he started thrusting.

One of Ryan's hand grabbed ahold of his dick and he jerked himself off. His moans grew more frequent and higher as Eric pounded his prostate.

It didn't take long for Ryan to cum. Eric thrusting a few more times before coming deep inside of Ryan. He pulls out and smacks the ass in front of him.

"Go get me my pants." Ryan says as he checks the hamburger and cleans himself and the counter.

Eric couldn't say anything, but there was a loving smile on his face as he handed Ryan his pants. Himself putting on just his boxers.