Swagnut

Ship: Eric and Matt
Warnings: Another short one
Genre: Pure Fluff
Notes: I need ploy misfits in my life so that's next

-----

Staying awake right now way a fucking struggle, but I can't sleep till we finish the podcast. The only thing  keeping me awake is Eric. I don't think he's looked this attractive before. Even with the balaclava and chain mail on. His eyes show his emotions along with his body movements.

After we ended the podcast I jumped from the chair I was sitting in and attempted to run to my room. I tripped up the stairs and struggled to open the door. When I finally opened it my sweater was off and somewhere in the upstairs living room. I leave the door open and jump in bed.

"Why are you wearing jeans to bed?" I open my eyes and unravel myself from my blankets.

"I just wanna sleep. Either go away or come lay down." I groan and unbutton my pants and pulling them off so he wouldn't make fun of me.

I hear shuffling before there's a dip in the bed. I lift the covers and scoot over so he can lay down.

Once he gets comfortable I put the blanks down and cuddle up to his side. My head resting above his heart, his heartbeat calming me down even more.

"Goodnight Eric. I love you." I whisper as his arms wrap around me.

And before I finally fall asleep I hear him whisper, "love you too Matt." That night I had the best sleep of my life.