Lazarcat (smut)

Ship: Lannan and Tyler
Warnings: Short
Genre: Smut
Notes: Straight to the point. Also wrote this in 15 minutes. 372 words too

-----

Tyler moaned as Lannan wrapped his lips around his dick, costing it in a layer of spit because they forgot the lube. Lannan kept his gaze on Tyler's as he sucked on his thick and heavy cock. His tongue expertly swirling around the tip. Teasing the taller.

He gasped as he was lifted up, and placed on the bed. Tyler hovered above him and lined himself up. Pressing the tip in before giving a swift hard thrust. Tyler moaned at the tight heat. One hand was holding him up and the other was holding Lannan down. His lips were leaving dark hickeies all over Lannans body.

Pinching his nipples, and giving them a light squeeze. Lannan moaned out. Tylers thrusting was getting rougher and the burning was sending a pleasureable sock down his spine.

Lannan brought one of his hands in between their bodies and he started to jerk himself off. He flicked his wrists in time with Tylers thrusting. Moans were leaving his mouth like they were always meant be heard. Tyler could feel the clenching around his dick. He looked down and saw Lannan jerking himself off a little faster, and that made him trust a few rough times. Each angled perfectly to hit Lannans prostate.

"S-so close~please~" Lanna  desperately moaned out. His hands pulled at Tylers hair as the warm pool was getting warmer.

"Me too baby." Tyler grunted out. His thrust now starting to become sloppy.

His grip on Lannan never loosened, but it did get tighter as he watched Lannans face as he came. Seeing the bliss in his eyes and being able to see how he was in pure ecstasy in that moment. Knowing that, Tyler came with a loud moan and one last hard thrust. Lannan moaned at the feeling of Tylers warm cum leaking out as he pulled out.

Tyler fell beside Lannan, reaching over and grabbing a few tissues, wiping Lannan and himself clean. He thew the dirty tissues away and laid back down. Pulling Lannan closer and breathing in his smell.

They both signed in content and relaxed in each other's grip. Not wanting to let each other go. They both fell asleep not worrying about what will come tomorrow.

One Shots With GBG And The Click HouseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara