Lazelk (smut)

Ship: Lannan and Elliott
Requested by: lilaimer
Genre: Smut
Notes: Holy shit, sorry this is late and not as long as I wanted it to be

-----

"Elliott I swear to god." I start. Taking another two shots. "Sit the fuck back down. You're litterly the most comfortable thing to sit on right now." I wink and push back on his chest so he sits.

I sit down on his lap and lean back, resting my head on his shoulder. I can feel his arms wrap around my torso and rest on my lower stomach, right above my dick. I let out a shakey breath and wiggle around.

"Lannan. There are about 50 people who can see us right now. Don't do that." He moves his hands down further.

"I don't care." I grind my ass against his dick. Both of us letting out a low moan. Hands are on my hips in seconds and he's grinding up on me.

I grip the couch and a wine finds its way out of my throat. I un grip the couch and stand up. Grabbing his hand and walking to the nearest room, which happened to be the elevator.

Once were inside and I press the floor where his bedroom is, I'm pinned on against the wall. Lips attacking my neck and trailing down to my collarbone. With my arms now around his neck I force him to kiss me.

His soft pink lips gently come down on mine. But that gentleness soon goes away and is covered by lust. His tongue pokes at my bottom lip, so I open my mouth a little to let it explore.

We were interrupted by a loud ding and the sound of the doors opening. I scurry out of the elevator and go straight into Elliott's room. On the way I take off my shoes and socks, pants soon following along with my shirt. Leaving me in just my boxers.

In a matter of seconds I'm pinned on the bed and we're both naked. Elliott reaches over to his nightstand table and grabs the lube. He puts a decent amount on his fingers before he's pushing two in.

"J~jesus Elliott~" I moan out, arching my back.

He doesn't respond but starts scissoring me open. A minute later he adds another finger and is trusting them in and out fast.

"Ok~" I breath out. And he takes the hint and rubs lube on his hard dick. He positions himself and pushes in. He starts thrusting immediately. I moan out and grip the bed sheets.

He starts going more rough and angling himself differently. But he stops once I let out a loud moan, indicating he found my prostate.

His thrust starts focusing on that one spot. After a while his thrust starts to become sloppy and I can feel myself getting closer and closer.

With a loud moan I cum onto my stomach. My walls clenching on him. His last thrust is deep and hard. He comes with a low groan and kiss to my jaw.

He pulls out and grabs his shirt, wiping away the cum. He throws the shirt in the dirty happier and lays back down. He gets under the covers and pulls me against his warm bare chest. I smile and close my eyes. Slowly but comfortable falling asleep.

"I love you Lannan."

"I love you too Elliott."