Crazza

Ship: Bazz and Cray
Warnings: Extra Short, but cute
Genre: Fluff
Notes: Minecraft

-----

"No! Cray, what are doing?" I laugh. Moving my character to see Cray swimming like a retard in the ocean.

"I'm fishing Bazz!" He responds, out of breath from grunting.

"Jesus, I made you a fishing pole for a reason!" I open my inventory and throw it at him. "Take it, and use it."

"Ooo, thank you Bazz!" He gets out of the water and runs over the pole, picking it up.

Instead of using it the right way, he jumps into the water and starts beating the fish with the pole.

"Cray! What are you doing?" I laugh, moving my guy over so it's on the sand.

"I'm fishing." He says, beating more fish and making more grunting noises.

"No. That's not how you use it. Here let me see it, I'll show you." He throws the fishing rod at me and I pick it up. "You stand on the sand and fish, don't beat them." Im still laughing but Cray finally seems to understand.

"Ohh! I get it. Now give it back." He hits me as a warning.

"Alright, jeez." I give the pole back and watch him finally fish the correct way.

"Oh my god Bazz! I got a book!" He exclaims.

"Keep it, and keep fishing. I gotta chop more wood." I leave him and do my own my thing. But in my headphones I hear the same grunting, meaning he's beating fish up again.