McLazar

Ship: Jay and Lannan
Warnings: None
Genre: I don't even know
Notes: Remember request are open! Don't be shy

-----

First day of school always suck. You don't know anyone and you're in a new environment. The only good thing that has happened today is this one kid. He has to walk me through the campus and show me where everything is. The only problem being that I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, but the way he talked with his whole body. You can tell when he gets excited and when he's sad.

"-so you can sit with me and friends at lunch with you want? They're really nice people. Strange but in a good way." He shrugs his shoulders and comes to a stop once again. Starting to explain that we are by the guys locker room. 

"Yo Jay! How you doing man? I didn't see you this morning, Matt forgot to pick me up again." I watch as the shorter mystery guy hugs Jay and then looks at me. "New guy?" 

"Yup. I'm showing him around the place." I just smiled and stuck out my hand.

"The names Lannan." I say. He shakes my hand and  I notice the black polish on his nails. 

"Eric. See you at lunch?" He told me name while backing away and down the hall. I give him a thumbs up and laugh as he speeds walk off. 

"That's one of my friends. You got four more to go." I laugh and shake my head a little. 

We fall into a silence as my laughing dies down. I kick at the ground for a second before I start to walk forward. We went down the stairs and back to the main floor just in time for the bell to ring. 

"Just on time." I say; laughing to myself. He nods in agreement and stares at me before speaking. 

"See you in third period?" He ask. I nod.

He smiles and waves as he walks past me, but before he could get far, i turn around and smack him in the ass. He jumps and turns around, a blush on his cheeks. I wink and smirk before turning around myself and walking away. That was until I realized I was going the wrong direction. I groan and turn back around just to see a smirk on Jay's face. 

I laugh and stick out my tongue at him. Walking with him down the hall cracking bad jokes back and forth.