Callmeracooneggs (smut)

Ship: Carson and Ezra
Warnings: Short but smut
Genre: Smut
Notes: Google Idaho's Giant Potato Hotel. I saw it in one of Carsons vids and thought that it'd be funny to have them have sex in a potato

-----

Ezra's knees roughly hit the ground of the giant vegetable. Buckles are heard being ripped off and thrown. Pants slowly sliding down their legs until they finally fall. Underwear on opposite side of the small room.

"Holy fuck~" Carson moan out as Ezra wrapped his small hand around the other man's cock. Lips kissing at the head. "Stop teasing baby." Moans were getting faster and so was the smaller boys movements. His tongue licking along the backside and across the tip. Nose touching the dark pubes.

Carsons hands reach for Racc's hair. Pulling and tugging at the soft but damp brown locks. With every pull and slight tug to his hair he was moaning around the older. Which caused Carson to moan at the tingly feeling it sent through his body.

Ezra's hand went to stroke the base while his mouth and tongue were teasing at the tip. When Carson finally looked down, he couldn't believe the sight before him. The boys brown damp hair was hanging over his eyes just perfectly to where he could see, even though his eyes we're closed.

His hot breath mixing with the cold around Carsons tip. The tongue that still ran over it every so often. That picture was ruined when he went back down. His sucking kept going as the older boy thruster up into Racc's mouth. Holding his head in place as he face fucked Ezra. The moaning and pleasure washing out the slight burning.

"Baby I'm cumming~" Carson moans out as he pushes in one last time. His warm seed spreading through the boys throat. When Ezra popped off he swollwed and sat up. His dick rubbing against the others.

"Come on baby~" Ezra purrs, leaning in for a kiss. "Help me cum please?" He ask. Carson doesn't answer but hold my hips down and grinds against him. Getting himself hard again in the process.

"Prep?" He ask.

"Already taken care of." Ezra hurries to kiss the boy again before with one big thrust Carson dick is in the younger. He doesn't stop thrusting, but speeds up a bit. Ezra's body refusing to sit up so he put out his hands in Carsons hair and his face on his neck.

"Cum for me baby~" Carson whispers in Ezra's hear. Making him moan out and after a few thrust is cumming. Carson cums with him, his thrust still going as he slowed down his actions and pulling out.

Without another word they get under the covers and cuddle up close. Enjoying each other's company and warmth as they sleep.