Lazarcat (smut)

Ship: Lannan and Tyler
Warnings: Sexy Time
Genre: Smut
Notes: Yeah I know Wildcat isn't in the click house or gbg, but I was watching the summer creative match and saw they were meming the entire time

-----

"Holy shit you are fucking tall!" I exclaim looking up to see Tyler.

"I fucking told you I was tall." He shrugs his shoulders and looks down at me, I feel my cheeks heat up so I looked away.

"Cute. Anyway what are we gonna do for the first game?" I look back up at him with semi wide eyes. "What?" He says.

"Nothing. I was thinking that we could do cartwheels the entire game?" I propose to him.

"Sounds good to me. We can also do a sky baseball later on." He adds. I nod my head and wait for the first game to start.

The game was quick, but fun. We got like 6 points in the game. Last on the leaderboard to us!

I laugh and lean back on my chair. I look over to see Tyler already looking at me.

"What." I say again. He doesn't say anything but gets up with a smirk on his face.

Me wondering where he's going, follows him. Once we were out of the main arena and in the hall area, we saw few people. I stared to walk faster until he went into the bathroom. I laugh and realize he probably just has to pee. That was till I heard a very loud moan in there.

My eyes widen, as my head looks around to see if anybody heard. I smile when nobody did and walked to the door, seeing that it was open.

When I walk in all the stall doors are open except for one. I hear him moan again. When he moaned I felt my pants tighten. I blush and look down, then to the stall door that Tyler is in.

I knock on the stall door. "Why are moaning?" I ask. I heard him laugh and then the stall door unlock and opens in.

"I knew you would follow me in here." He grabbed my wait and pulled me into the stall with him. Me pushed up against the wall. I let out a light moan as I felt him press harder.

"Do to you know how hard it is not to just kiss you on that damn camera?" He groans and let's his hand travel up my chest and to my face.

"Come on Tyler~, you know you wanna do it." I take a small breath. "So do it." And before I know it, my face is being pushed together with is.

I feel fire works in my stomach as he rubs his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. When I don't grant him access at first his left hand trails down and grabs my ass, making me let out a moan. His tongue darts into my mouth and I just let him roam my mouth.

I thrust my hips lightly, making my crotch rub against his upper thigh. He pulls away from the kiss and gently pushes me on my knees. Knowing what he wants my hand rush up to the button and undo it, pulling the zipper down and pulling the pants off.

I stare at his clothed dick for a second before I'm mouthing at it, leaving a small wet stain on the tip. I pull down his boxers and grip his length in my hand, giving it long and slow stroks.

He grabs onto my hair and I pull my hand away. Him guiding my head onto his dick. I let out a moan, sending vibrations up his dick.

I bob my head up and down. Licking over the tip every now and then. He let's out little grunts every now and then, while I let every moan out of my mouth.

He pulls me off, so I stand up in front of him

"Your turn." He grabs my thighs and lifts me up, my legs going around his waist after I unzipped the onesie along with my boxers.

He sticks three finger into my mouth. I lick and suck on his fingers until he pulls them out and circles one of them around my hole.

I scrunch up my nose up as he puts one in me.

"You gotta relax honey." He whispers in my ear. I take his advice and when he moves it back out and in I let out a quiet moan. "There you go." He purrs in my ear.

He puts another finger inside me and starts to scissor me open. I let out a loud moan as the fingers brush over that certain bundle of nevers.

"There it is." He says as one last finger goes in. This fingers are gone in the moment, but is replaced by his large cock in seconds.

I moan as he bottoms out. "Faster~." His light thrust soon turn into fast ones, he angles himself until he finds my prostate. He ounce into it, making my hands go to his back and let my nails run down.

He let's out a moan as my nails were falling down his back. One of his hands were leaving bruises on my hip, while the other went to my front and grabbed my dick and starting stroking it in time with his thrust.

His head was nesting in my neck, littering hickeys all over the place. I was a moaning mess by now.

"Ty~im gonna cum." I moan out, my back arching off the stall as I let out one last moan before I'm cumming. Tyler thrust a few more times before he's coming too.

He pulls out and sets my down. He grabs a wad of toilet paper and cleans off all the cum. When he's done he throws the toilet paper into the toilet and gets dressed again. I sip up my onesie, and open the door.

As soon as I open the door and step out I'm met with the eyes of a very amused Elliott.

"So you two just fucked in the bathroom?" I blush.

"Yeah, maybe next time you can join." Tyler winks and that makes both me and Elliott blush.

Tyler laughs as he drags us both back to the main arena and back to our seats. Right in time for the next game. How lucky of us.