McSwagger

Ship: Jay and Swags
Warnings: None
Genre: Fluff
Notes: I stole my moms computer so i'm gonna get as many one shots done as possible. Its also 2:28am and i'm hyped on coffee from 7 Eleven, lol

-----

"Welcome to New Zealand!" was the first thing I heard when I got off the plane. I wasn't excited to be here. I left my best friend Matt behind in America, and now I don't have anyone to hang out with. The only good thing about this place is the accents. New Zealand, Australia, and England have the best accents out there. 

"Sorry, excuse me." A kid with black hair pushes past me and starts running to an older guy wearing a suit. 

I watch him for a little bit until my parents call me over to them. Introducing me to one of my uncles who came to pick us up. Why he lives here, I have no idea.  Out of the corner of my eye I see the kid and who I am amusing to be his father walk off into the stream of people. I keep my eyes locked onto the back of his head before I lose concentration and lose him in the crowd.

"Alright, your aunt toni is making pasta." My uncle says, putting a hand on my shoulder and directing me to his car.

Once we get to the house and eat, I head up to my room and get ready for bed. The jet leg killing me, plus I have school tomorrow morning.

I wake up fifteen minutes before my alarm goes off. Groaning I turn the alarm off and get out of bed, finding a random pair of pants and a shirt. After I get dressed I walk down the hall and into the kitchen, looking in the fridge for any food. When I don't find anything I shrug my shoulders and walk out the door, grabbing my backpack on the way out. 

I think back to yesterday when my mom showed me how to get to school. When I don't remember I hum to myself and start walking in a random direction. 

"You're walking in the wrong direction." A voice stops me. I slowly turn around to revel the boy I saw at the airport. "Sorry for bumping into you yesterday, my dad just came back from a business trip and I was excited to see him again." I walk over to him and once i reach him, we walk to school. Well I hope we're going to school.

"Eric." I say, stretching my hand out towards him.

"Oooo, you're American. Jay." He smiles, but pushes my hand away. Pulling me into a hug instead.

"oh ok." I say shocked that he hugged me. I pull back with a blush on my face, shoving my hands in my pocket.

"Nice to meet you! Sorry I didn't introduce myself at the airport. I didn't really know who you were, so I though you were just a random cute stranger." I can see the blush start to form on his face.

"Thanks. The only other person to call me cute is my mom, but that doesn't count." I wink and then we both start laughing. 

"Welcome to high school Eric." He points the huge school and my mouth opens wide. 

"That's the high school?" I look at him and then back at the school.

It was huge. Almost looked like it was supposed to be a college. At least I'm going to the rich kid school was my only thought as I stepped into the building.