CAUGHT

Swagger X Fitz ( Eric X Cameron )

( 565 Words )

Eric had just got done with a six hour Twitch stream and his back was starting kill him. He grabbed his phone and headphones before making his way to his bed. As soon as his back hit the bed he felt better. Smiling at the relief, he put his air pods in and went to his music app. After spending some time trying to choose, he finally decided on the 70's Classic Hits playlist. After he had found some good music he switched over to Instagram and started looking at reels.

Some time had past, and Eric found his hand in his pants. Palming at his dick, giving it a nice tug every now and then. He clears all the apps but the one playing music, turning it up a bit, and then tossing it next to him.

Sitting up he shimmies his pants and underwear off, then reaches for a small bottle of lube that he keeps under the bed. After finding it, he opens the bottle and squeezes some onto his right hand. Rubbing it around a bit before gripping his cock. He lets out a soft moan.

He pumps his cock to the beat of the music, which is a faster beat. Eric tries to hold the moans in but doesn't succeed very often. He has to slow his pace after only a minute. His wrist tired, and his voice torn. He instead, starts to fondle his balls with his left hand. Bending his leg and using his right hand to reach around and prod at his asshole.

He was moaned loudly as his finger entered him. Eric immediately put a second one in. Thrusting his fingers in and out. Trying to get that angle that will allow him to hit his prostate.

"Need some help?" Cameron says, taking one of Eric's air pods out.

"Holy fucking shit!" Eric yells. He moves to cover himself but stops as he realizes Cam offered to help. "How fucking long have you been here for?"

"Since you lifted that beautiful leg up." Cam says, reaching out and grabbing Eric's thick thighs with his hands. Earning himself a moan from the boy and the other air pod being taken out. "Ahh. You liked getting caught?" Cameron's hand now gripping Eric's cock at the base, stilling any movements until he gets an answer.

"Y-yeah." Eric moans out, eyes closing again.

"Good boy. Now open those legs back up." Cam moves his position so he was sitting in between Eric's legs.

Cameron reaches over for the lube, putting just a little on his fingers before he thrust three of them in Eric's ass. The shorter man withers in pleasure. His body shaking and his his cock leaking. Cam knew he didn't have much time before the man came, so thrust faster into Eric's ass. Slipping a fourth finger into the man, and toying with his cock.

"I-I'm gonna c-c-um." Eric shuddered as he came. His hot white ropes of cum getting all over Cameron's hand. Who was still stroking and thrusting into him, helping the man ride out his orgasm before pulling out.

He brings his cum covered hand up to his mouth and start to suck it all off. Finger by finger until there was no evidence of any. He smirks one last time at Eric before getting up from the bed and walking out the door.