McZuckles

Pairing: McCreamy and Zuckles
Warnings: None
Genre: Fluff?
Notes: Nurse Jackie is a great show. 10/10 would recommend. This is very shot, oops

•---•---•

Mason was finally fixing his room up. No more computer parts laying all over. And especially no more cum tissues all over.

Mason and Eric sat on the floor trying to put together his new dresser. 

"Mason! Why the fuck are you using a damn hammer?" Swagger looks up at him and shakes his head.

"What am I supposed to use then?" 

"I don't know, Maybe a screwdriver!" Eric hands him the screwdriver but Mason doesn't pick it up. "Here."

"Jay told me not touch sharp things." Mason hung his head down in shame.

Eric's face had confusion written all over it. "What'd you mean Jay said you can't touch sharp things?"

"He doesn't want me to hurt myself so he told me not to touch them."

"Since when do you listen to Jay?" Swagger was standing up opening the door. "Jay! Come here!"

It took a few seconds but once he came down stairs Mason ran over to him and hugged his arm.

"Yeah?" Jay looked down at Mason and then back at Swags.

"Are you guys dating? And why can't Mason touch a fucking screwdriver?" Eric stood in place waving the screwdriver around.

"Uhh...we've been dating for a while now. And I told him not to touch it because last time he did, he almost stabbed himself." Mason looked down at the floor but then moved his head up to look at Jay, smiling at him.

Eric shook his head and walk away. Throwing the screwdriver behind him as he walked. Almost hitting Jay.

Mason went to pick it up and hand it to Jay, but tripped and next thing you know, it's in the middle of Mason's hand with blood pouring out of it.

"THIS IS WHY WE DON'T LET MASON TOUCH SHARP THINGS! ERIC START THE CAR!"