MIDNIGHT

Zuckels X Fitz ( Mason X Cameron)
(  968 Words)

.

It was late at night and everyone in the house was sleeping; except Mason. He was wide awake and couldn't fall asleep. He's taken at least three different kinds of sleeping pills, but yet he does't feel sleepy.

He's currently scrolling through Instagram reels on his phone. Mindlessly swiping up and barely watching them. He couldn't stop moving and was starting to get pissed. He would roughly bring his blanket up, which caused his elbow to ram into the wall behind him.

Giving up, he gets up and walks to the kitchen to find something to eat. As soon as he steps out his bedroom door he can tell someone is already in the kitchen. He closes his door and makes his way down the hallway. He peeks his head around the corner before fully stepping out. He sees that it's just Cameron rummaging through the fridge.

Mason makes his presence known by tripping over the bar stool. He hits the floor with a thud and hears Cameron let out an almost silent scream.

"You scared the shit out of me mate." Cameron says with a hand on his chest. "What are you doing up? I figured you'd be asleep by now since you went to 'bed' early."

"I can't fucking sleep and it's pissing me off." Mason days as he gets off the floor. Dusting his butt and thighs of anything that might've stuck to him.

"Me too mate, Wanna watch a movie and hope it helps us fall asleep?" Cameron offers. Making his way into the living room and sitting on the couch.

Mason makes his way to the couch to join Cameron. Instead of sitting, he lays down. Resting his head on Cameron's lap, he finally gets comfortable. He reaches for the tv remote and turns it on. Immediately going to HBO Max and choosing the first movie he sees. He then turns up the volume a bit before tossing the remote on the floor.

"Do you even know what you picked?" Cam laughed. Hands going to run through Mason's short hair.

"No, but if it's bad it'll help us fall asleep. So either way it's a win-win." Mason states turning his body, so he is now watching Cam instead of the movie.

Cameron looks down as Mason moves, waiting still he's situated before cradling his head in his arms. "You aren't even watching it!"

"It was your idea. You can watch the movie and I'll listen to it." Mason says as he gets his arms around Cameron's waist to cuddle closer. His face brushing against Camerons cock, causing him to stiff up and take a breath.

"Then you should've let me choose the movie." Cam says, sitting up a little.

"Shut up and watch it." Mason says. Moving his head back a little to purposely rub against the cock behind him. Mason smirks as he notices Cameron hides a groan between his lips.

Cameron doesn't argue, turning his attention back to tv. As he does so, Mason scoots back, almost to the edge of the couch. Far enough so he can see the tent forming in Cam's pants. Mason's smirk grows bigger as he thinks of something.

He uses one of his hands to gently start feeling up Cameron. Feeling the clothing get more restricted by the second. Mason's own cock was hard and starting to drip.

Impatient, he reaches into Cam's sweatpants and starts stroking his cock. Moaning himself at the feeling of having the thick cock on his hands and Cameron's cock jumping at the action. Cameron's hands start to pull at the hair on Mason's hair, feeding Mason's confidence to fully pull down Cameron's pants and start using his mouth.

"Pants off." Cameron says, using the grip he has on Mason's hair to pull him off his cock.

Mason gets off the couch in urgency, taking his pajama pants off showing Cameron he wasn't wearing underwear and lets them fall to the floor. Cameron grabs his waist and sits him down on his lap. Grinding up into the smaller boy. Soaking in all the barley audible moans and wines coming out of his lips. Using one hand Cameron grabs the hem of his underwear and sweats and pulls them down a little more.

Mason lifts his body up a little, reaching behind him and grabbing Cameron's cock, lining it up with his hole before sinking down. Mason is gasping with every bounce he does, almost shaking at the pleasure being caused. Cameron is thrusting up as well to meet this bounce, causing Cameron;s dick to hit Mason's prostate. Cam's hand flies to Mason's mouth as he lets out a loud moan.

"Quiet, remember?" Cameron says, thrusting faster and faster with every thrust.

"I'm getting cl-close." Mason stutterers out, one hand gripping Cameron's hair and the other holding onto the couch to keep him in place as Cameron thrust into him.

"Met too, baby. Are you ready? Gonna come in your tight little ass." Cameron whispers into Mason's ear.

With only a couple more thrust, both boys are coming at the same time. Cameron's hand covering the sweet sounds draining out of Mason's mouth. While Cameron was quietly moaning right into Mason's ear.

When Cameron finally pulls out, Mason stands up quickly and rushes to the bathroom. Earning a light chuckle from Cameron. Cam continues to put his boxers back on, kicking the pants off and putting them with the other forgotten clothing. He then turns the tv off and grabs the piling of clothing. He meets Mason at the door of the bathroom, using his free hand to grab Mason's hand and lead him to his bedroom. Where Cameron then dumps the clothing and pulls both of them to bed. Pulling the blankets over their body's before finally passing out.