Lazelk (smut)

Ship: Lannan and Elliott
Warnings: Smut
Genre: Smut
Notes: Happy Thanksgiving! And also I lied. I ran out of ideas after this.

-----

First period had just ended and he was tired. He felt like if he closed his eyes they would never open again. He walked down the halls as be reached his locker he heard the last thing he wanted to hear right now.

"Babe, guess fucking what!" Elliott basically yells. He doesn't notice how tired or dead his boyfriend looks yet. Which doesn't surprise Lannan.

Lannan groaned in response and grabbed his book, shitting it and facing Elliott.

"God you look like shit. I know what will make you feel better but you'll have to skip second period?" Lannan didn't even care. He thought he was taking him to his car to sleep. That's all he wanted but his eyebrows furrowed when they walked into an empty classroom.

He didn't question it. He walked in and sat on the desk, which Elliott smirked at.

"So Lannan. Saw you sleeping in class today." Elliott dropped his bag on the ground and locked the door, closing the blinds.

"We are not doing this now." Lannan tried, but Elliott just shook his head.

"Do you know what boys who sleep in my class get?" Lannan shivered at the words and shook his head no. "They get spanked." Elliott walked over and gripped Lannans hips. He flipped him over and pressed him against the desk. Lannans ass on full display.

Elliott grabbed his ass before harshly bringing his hand down to Lannans ass. Lannan jumped and moaned. Enjoying the pain it caused.

Elliott brought his hand down seven more times before he stopped and caressed his cheeks. Elliott then started to pull them down. Lannan gasped and gripped the desk.

"You better hurry. Don't want anyone walking in." This caused Elliott to rip off their clothing. Tossing it on the floor and wasting no time at getting to work. He spit on his fingers and inserted two. Lannan moaned and pushed back. He back arched as Elliott hit his prostate. Another finger was added and Lannan was trembling. His body was in pure bliss and he wanted more.

"More, please." Lannan got out.

Elliott quickly spit on his hand and rubbed his length. Moaning as he did so. He lined up with the smaller boy and thruster in. The desk shaking and some pens and papers fall off.

Elliott's thrust are hard and angled directly at his prostate. Lannan came a few minutes later. His cum getting over the desk and some dripping on the floor. Elliott groaned as he felt Lannan hole contract around him, and he came with one last hard thrust.

He pulled out and grabbed a few tissues to clean up Lannan, the desk, and the floor. Lannan started to dress again.

"I think that worked." Lannan still had bags under his eyes but he looked more awake, and could hold an actual conversation.

"Told you I knew something." Elliott kissed Lannan once both were dressed and cleaned.

They both step out into the hall and kiss once more before heading seperate ways to their classes.