COMIC CON

Zuckels X Fitz ( Mason X Cameron )

( 477 Words )

Mason was being pulled into the bathroom at comic con. He knew Fitz was dragging him, but didn't remember why. He's had too much to drink. The room was shaking and he felt dizzy, maybe that's why they're going to the bathroom.

As soon as they get inside the volume decreases. Mason doesn't even notice Cameron checking the restroom for people before going back and locking the door. He just heads straight for the sinks. Splashing cold water on his face, which helps him get his vision straight. It doesn't take long after to remember why he asked to go to the bathroom. He was horny, and now that he remembers; he's even more horny than before.

"You were trying to fuck me in the car in front of all they boys earlier, what got you all shy?" Cameron said. His voice was full of lust.

When he turns around he's met face to face with Cameron. Lustful eyes looking into his eyes, and it makes him melt. Mason is now relying on the counter to keep him on his feet.

Lips are crashing onto lips at the speed of light. Cameron's hands make quick movements to take Mason's shirt off, his following and ending up on the dirty bathroom floor. Both boys go to take each other's pants off, to horny to take it slow.

Cameron lifts Mason onto the counter after all pants are off. They both go back to kissing and Cameron starts working Mason's ass. When he gets two fingers in he now has to use his other hand to cover Mason's mouth. The vibrations against Cameron's hand make him pump his finger faster.

He removes his fingers, which mason groans about. Without warning he thrust with no remorse into the other man. Knowing he can take it and likes it makes him thrust his hips faster. His hand moving to work Masons dripping cock. Using the pre-cum as lube, he jerks Mason off at the same time of his thrust.

Both boys are panting and sweat is dripping off their foreheads. Cameron uses his free hand to grab at Mason's hair. Roughly pulling it, which causes pornographic moans to fall out of Mason's mouth.

Mason didn't have time to form words before his hot white cum was spilling out of his cock and all over Cameron's hand. He was moaning like a whore which brought Cameron over the edge. He spilled his cum deep into Mason's ass.

Pulling out quickly, only to reach down into his pants pocket and grab a smaller butt plug. He turned back around to face Mason, placing it nicely inside him. Keeping whatever cum that didn't fall out, in.

"I think we might be late to our meet and greet." Cameron states as he stares at the text and missed calls from both Swagger and Tobe.