Fuckles

Ship: Mason and Cameron
Warnings: None
Genre: Good all Father and Son content
Notes: Guys, I need request, I want some cracked out ships. Ones you'd never expect to happen😂 my last day of school is today so these will be a lot longer

-----
Driving to Sydney was a pain in my ass, literally. My ass is so sore that it hurts to move. But we only have 150k's to go.

Eric, Jay and Toby were sleeping on the bed. Matt was sleeping on the small bed above me, and Mason was half asleep in the passenger seat.

"Mason if your tired you can go lay down." I say, looking over at him.

"I don't wanna leave you alone. You'll be lonely." He sits up and shift his body so he's facing me.

"There's only an hour and a half left, so take a nap so when we get the Air BnB you won't be dead." I let out a chuckle as Mason let's out a groan.

"I'm gonna be dead either way cunt." He stood up and walked where the seats are. "Where am I suppose to sleep?" He comes back and sits down in his seat again.

"Go cuddle with the boys on the bed, or with Matt." I suggest. I just wanted him to get some sleep so I don't have to deal with him being a cranky bitch.

"Fine." He sighs and walks away. I smile and smack his ass. He squeals a little and then flicks my head. I just laugh at him.

When we finally got to the Air BnB everyone was awake, but Mason.

"Somebody wake him up while we open the door." Toby was grabbing his bag and walking out the door.

I stand up and take a few steps forward so I could see Mason in the hidden bed.

"Macie, we're here buddy." I shake his leg a little.

"Fuck off cunt, 5 more minutes." I sigh and grab his waist pulling him out of the bed and onto the floor.

"Oi! What the fuck." I laugh as he turns around and hits my chest.

"Grab your stuff and carry it into the house." I grab my own stuff and when I'm about to leave I turn to look at Mason, who is just standing there.

I sigh and grab is stuff as well. He smiles and skips his way ahead of me and into the house.

"I should've made him stay up with me, now he has to much energy." I shut the door to the RV and make my way inside.

"Mason if you fucking drop that, I'm actually gonna beat your ass!" I sigh and walk into the house.