Kryozsouls

Ship: John and Swags
Warnings: None
Genre: Fluff
Notes: I saw Mini Ladd at the Portland (Oregon)show and Im lowkey disappointed John didn't come out on stage. He was sitting up in the balcony the entire time.

-----

The flight was finally over, and John was excited to stand up and stretch. As he stood up, his knees and back popped loudly. He groaned at the feeling before grabbing his suitcase and leaving the plane. Once he got out of the plane, he immediately saw Ryan and Eric. He smiled at them both, and started walking towards them.

"Oi, I haven't seen you months! Welcome back." Ryan said while laughing. Pulling him into a hug.

"It's been a good few months." He pulled back and went to hug Eric. "You're still so short." John stays in Eric's arms for a little longer. Enjoying the warmth he provided.

"Oi! Let's go!" Ryan's shouts from ahead. We both chuckle and start following him out to the car.

"Who's car did you take anyways?" John asked when they caught up with Ryan.

"Toby's. Don't tell her though. She was streamibg, and I made Mason steal his keys. So now he's stuck at the office." Ryan held up the keys to show John.

"Makes sense." John nodded and laughed. He looked down and saw a smile on Eric's face. Making his own smile wider and more bright.

They finally all make it to the car and jump in. The drive home was faster than what John was expecting. He's only been to the Misfits house a few times, and the ride always seemed to take forever. But today they made it from the airport to the house in under an hour.

" Oh! By the way, the house still doesn't have heating." Eric announces, helping John with taking his bags out of the car.

"Yep, so don't be calling me because you're dying of hypothermia." Ryan exclaimed, driving off.

The only thing on johns mind was sleep. He was tired and his body was confused about the time if day. He carried his luggage and walked into the house. He took off his famous black heel boots and took his stuff upstairs. He could hear Eric walking behind him. As soon as John got to the top of the stairs he looked at Eric, wondering to himself where he was gonna sleep.

"You can sleep in my room if you want?" Eric says, pointing to his room. John smiled and quickly nodded. He walked into the room, Eric shitting the door behind him.

"I'm tired as shit, and it's a lot colder in here than the rest of the house." John put his stuff at the end of the bed and laid down.

"My room is always cold or hot, never in between and I fucking hate it." Eric laughed and sat down on the bed.

"Come here." John said, getting under the covers and holding his arms open. "Come keep me warm." Eric looked shocked but listened any ways and laid down. John's arms wrapped around him and he hummed in approval.

Eric was blushing, his face had a smile but he let himself because held. John had his face in Eric's neck and occasionally pressed soft kisses on his smooth skin.

"That's pretty gay man." Eric said in a shaky breath, as John kissed his neck once again.

"Well I am gay, and so are you. Want to know how I can tell?" John didn't wait for a response, but instead answered for him. "Because you're laying in my arms, blushinh as red as a tomato right now." John laughed a little and held onto the other boy more tightly.

"Yeah, well at least in not the bottom bitch here." Eric said in response. He turned in John's arms so he could face him. A smirk on his face.

"You can't use what I like against me!" John moved his body so his head was resting on Eric's chest. Eric wrapped his arms around him and closed his eyes. "And now you're falling asleep on me! I'm supposed to be the tired one here." John chuckled and closed his eyes as well.

They both laid there. Eyes closed and just enjoy the others company. John was the first to actually fall asleep. His soft snores luring Eric to sleep as well.