McZuckles (smut)

Ship: Jay and Mason
Warnings: smut my doods
Genre: Steamy shower sex
Notes: I'm giving smut a second chance
Top! Mason
Bottom! Jay

-----
"Oi, we should have shower sex." I turn my head away from the tv and stare at Mason with wide eyes.

"The fuck did you get that idea?" I sit up straight and wait for an answer.

"I over heard Cam and Eric last night." He shrugs his shoulders like it was nothing. My blush growing and I smack his arm. "What was that for cunt?"

"Did you jerk off to them?" I laugh a little at him.

"Nah, that's why I wanna have shower sex. Now come on." Next thing I know I'm in the bathroom trying to stop and start the shower at the same time.

Mason is behind me rubbing his erection on my bare bum and sucking on my sweet spot, making me moan out in pleasure.

Once the water is warm I get in and pull Mason in with me. Our mouths meet in a rough, but passionate kiss. The steam making the room semi blurry, and things a lot more hot.

Three fingers are being held up to my mouth and I let them him, sucking and coating my saliva on each of the digits. He pulls them out as he taps my thighs, a sign to jump. He catches me, and as I'm bouncing down two fingers enter me.

Moaning out he pulls them out and pushes them back in. Hitting my prostate in the process. I moan louder but it was muffled my Mason kissing me.

"You gotta be quiet or else Sam with bust in here with a camera, and you don't want that happening." He bounces me up again, his fingers leaving my heat and being replaced by his rock hard cock.

His hands grab my hips harshly and he pounds into me.

"Mason~ h-harder, please." I moan out. I scratch at his back and I start till meet him half way as he goes faster and harder. He grabs my dick and jerks it in time with his thrust.

"Macie, I'm gonna c~cum!" I scream out as his thrust hit my prostate harder and harder, even as they get sloppy.

"Me too."

I moan out as I cum, Mason coming not long after with a loud moan of my name. He pulls out and sets me on the shower floor.

"See, shower sex is amazing." I laugh and stand under the water, that is somehow still warm. Not as warm as the cum running down my thighs and into the drain.

"When you two are done, we're gonna start the podcast so hurry up!" Eric yells through the door. "Oh and yes, Sam did record you!"

I groan as Mason turns off the water and steps out, throwing me a towel.

"Told ya."