CLUB PART 2

Smii7y X Swagger ( Jaren X Eric )

( 1533 Words )

When Eric got home that night all he could think about was Jaren. The way his eyes shined in the lighting, the way his ass looked in those tight black panties he had on. Eric made it his mission to see the guy again.

He went to the club the next day at the same time as before. Spotting Jaren on stage as soon as he walked in. He sat down at the stage table and watched. Admiring the way he moved his body.

Jaren swung around on the pole, facing Eric now. He crawls up to him and stops just a few inches from Eric's lips. "Welcome back." Jaren pulls away and returns back to dancing.

Eric sat through the rest of his dance and waited for the man to come back out. He walked to the bar in the meantime and ordered a couple shots to start with. After downing them both, he started on a beer.

"Back so soon?" Jaren questions. Making his presence known by grabbing onto Eric's shoulder.

"Didn't know when I would see you next." Eric shrugged his shoulders. Taking a sip of his beer as well. "Had to see you sooner or later."

"Fair point." Jaren laughs, sitting next to Eric at the bar. "I hope you didn't come back for another bj." He steals the beer from Eric's hands, taking a sip himself before handing it back.

"Just came to admire you." Eric smirks. Downing the rest of his beer, then ordering another two shots. "You can drink, yeah?"

"I'd hope so since I'm off the clock." Jaren laughs, taking one of the shots in his hand.

"You wear your work clothes when you're off the clock?" Eric says after they take their shots. Slamming them on the bar and motioning for more.

"I do when I;m talking to a cute guy." Jaren smirks back. Downing both tequila shots beofre Eric had a chance to reach for his glass.

"Damn baby, you want a chaser or something? I know I would after two back to back tequila shots." Eric starts to rub Jaren's back. Feeling bad for the poor boys liver and stomach.

"No, can I have another shot though? I haven't had fun like this in ages!" Jaren straightens up in his chair before speaking again, this time to the bartender. "Cameron! Can I get two more tequila shots? Thanks babe!"

As Jaren fully sits on his bar stool he notices the sour look on Eric's face. "Oh don't worry about it!" Jaren shakes his hand in a dismissive motion. "He's like an older brother to me, and his boyfriend is currently on the stage." Laughing, Jaren points to the main stage. Where a man not much older than him is currently spinning on the pole. "Go Mason! Work it baby!"

Eric's sour face turns into a smile when Jaren cheers Mason on. Looking over at Cameron to see him smiling at the man on stage. He laughs as Jaren starts dancing in his seat. He notices his blush forming when the bartender leans over and whispers to him. "Better get him before it's too late." Eric nods and tilts back both shots before sitting up straight.

Eric's gaze doesn't break eye contact until Jaren finally looks over at him. "Whatcha looking at?" Jaren says with a big smile on his face.

Eric doesn't say anything, just leans in and kisses the man. Using one hand to grab Jaren's waist, the other to hold the back of his head. It doesn't take long for Jaren to catch on. Kissing back and shoving his tongue in Eric's mouth without warning. Eric opens his mouth and sucks on Jaren's tongue. They break apart for air, and while doing so they can hear both Mason and Cameron cheering them on.