Muselk x Swagger

Ship: Elliott and Eric
Warnings: Just cuddles and kisses
Genre: Fluff (look at 15:43)
Notes: I have this book idea for either a 3 some relationship or between friends. Which should I do?

-----
IEM was fucking nuts. We had more than half the crowd chanting for us. And then almost got kicked out because people working IEM thought we're trying to start a riot! I even got a kiss from Muselk himself!

After we all left IEM, we went to the Click house. I'm now currently sitting in their kitchen with Lufu painting my nails a nice matte black.

I bring my hands up to my face so I can blow on the fresh layer of paint. She got up to put away the polish and everyone else ran away as well.

Elliott stayed seated next to me though. I continued to blow on my nails as I look up at him.

"Hey." I say, turning my body.

"I really hope your helmet doesn't have a disease on it." He laughs at his own comment. I laugh with him and shake my head no.

"It doesn't, well I hope it doesn't. Now that I think about it, Mason might've jerked off with it." I was joking with him, but held a straight face to fuck with him.

"Are you serious?" He raises his eyebrows and has a terrified face.

"No." I laugh and he let's out the biggest sigh.

"Oh thank god!" He sits up straight and stares at me. "You had me thinking I wanna have to actually kiss you next time."

My eyes widen at his words and I get off the stool, standing in between his legs. I lean up to his ear and gently nibble it.

"Maybe I want you to kiss me." I whisper.

"All you had to do was ask." He grabs my chin and guides my face to his. Tilting my head I connect our lips in a passionate and loving kiss.

"Oh my god! Swags is being gay with Muselk!" Mason yells. Scaring me I pull away and glare at him.

"You're the one to talk. Why we're you and Matt gone for so long when you said you had to " Go to the bathroom" huh?" I give him a death glare. His eyes widen and he sprints out the room and into the elevator.

"He's so weird." Elliott shakes his head and wraps his arms around me, giving me a hug. "You need to visit again soon."

"I will. I'll make sure Ryan plans something down here again. Maybe we could do a video together?" I ask looking up at him.

"Most definitely." We kiss again, this one longer and gentle.

"Eric! We're leaving!" Jay yells before I hear the front door close.

"Guess I gotta go. I'll text you." I walk out of his grip and towards the front door.

"I didn't give you my number?"

"Tell Lannan I said it was nice meeting him." I give him a smirk and close the door.

I wait a second before I hear Elliotts voice yelling out for Lannan. I giggle to myself before getting on the RV and falling asleep next to Fitz on the bed.

It's been a long day.