Switz (smut)

Ship: Eric and Cameron
Warnings: Smut
Genre: Smut
Notes: 1233 words! Longest one yet. I just finished this at its 4:09am for me¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-----

Cameron was having a tuff day editing his footage. He felt like he didn't have enough funny bits to make a good video. He would react watch clips he took out, over and over to again. Each time they become less and less funny to him. Cameron was close to banging his head against against his desk. He would text one of the boys to help, but it was almost 4 in the morning.

Cameron finally gave up with a groan of frustration and him throwing his headphones on the desk. He walked out of his recording room and into his bedroom. He took off his shirt and let it drop to the ground. Keeping his sweats on as he gets into bed.

He checks his phone that was charging on his bedside table and sees that Eric was texted him.

Hey, are you up?

Cameron was quick to unplug his phone and sit up against the wall. He quickly responded.

Yeah. what's up?

Not even a minute goes by before he can sees thoughs three little dots.

I can't sleep and was wondering if I could come over maybe?

Sure. Text me when you get here.

Ok

Cameron didn't respond after that. Nor did he know how Eric was gonna get here. He knew the smaller man was scared to ride his bike in the dark, and to lazy to walk. He probably was stealing Matt's car keys right now.

He quickly remembered that someone was coming over so he got up and cleaned up his room a little. Mostly him just throwing shit in his laundry basket and shoving clothes in history closet. He then hurried down stairs and picked up all the trash that was laying around, throwing it away. He even wiped down his counters.

When he thought the living room and kitchen was clean enough he sat on the couch. Phone on his lap and open to him and Eric messages, waiting for home to text him. Cameron ended up turning on the TV while waiting. He got so lost in the show that he didn't see Eric message, the knock at the door, or even the door opening and closing. It was when Eric sat down next to him that he noticed he was here.

"Holy shit you scared me!" He jumped a little at the sudden presence of Eric. "So, why did you really want to come here?"

"I was getting fucking irritated with my editing so I texted you." He turns his body on the couch so he's facing Cam.

"That's what happened to me! How funny." They both laughed and Cam smiled at Eric. Enjoying how happy he was making him.

They didn't say anything after that but just started at each other. Looking into each other's eyes and maybe occasionally looking at each other's lips.

Eric was first to make the move. He got up and moved to straddle Cameron. Cam was surprised but rest his hand on Eric's hips. Eric softly grabs Cams face and kisses him. Softly at first, seeing if Cam would kiss back. Which he did, so Eric started to kiss more harshly. Turning into a full blown make out.

Cameron had one hand on Eric bare hip, holding on tight enough to leave bruises. His other hand was around Erics neck. Keeping him in place.

Eric softly started to grind against the other man. Moaning into the kiss as he did so. Eric pulled away from the kiss to pull his shirt off, throwing it on the floor. He then stood up and quickly shoved his pants to the floor before he was back on Cam's lap.

"This all you got?" Cameron whispers in Eric ear. The words sending a shock through his body and straight to his dick.

"What do you want then?" Eric smirked and palmed Cam's erection.

"I want you to suck my dick." Can was already pushing Eric on the ground, while taking off his pants and boxers.

Eric was fast to get to work. Spitting on his hand and grabbing Cam's dick. Giving it a few pumps before took the tip into his mouth.

Lightly sucking and running his tongue across Cam's tip. Making the taller man let out a moan. He grabs Eric hair and pushed him down more.  Enjoying the feeling of Eric wet tongue and mouth around his dick. He looked down and moaned at the sight. Seeing Eric on the ground, dick in his mouth, and a hand on Cam's thigh.

"Stop." Cameron says. He pulls Eric up and takes off his boxers. Smirking at home standing there naked.

Cameron sits back down before grabbing some lube. Eric immediately sits on Cam's lap and starts grinding. Moaning at the friction from the skin to skin contact. Cameron kisses Eric neck. Sucking and leaving a hickey every now and then. Finally finding his sweet spot right below his jawline. Eric moand loudly as Cameron sucked a big dark hickey there. Smirking at his work before grabbing the lube.

Cameron puts a generous amount of lube on his fingers. He circles Eric hole with his middle finger before pushing it in. Eric moans and leans up against Fitz. Arching his back and moaning loudly as Cam curled his finger. Cam kept his finger thrusting in and out before adding a second. The slight burn from the stretch felt good to Eric.

Not even a thirty seconds later Eric was begging for the third finger. Eric was basically riding Cameron's fingers, moaning everytime it rubs against his prostate.

"M~ready." Eric moaned out. Cam grand the library again and rubs a bit more on his dick. He puts a little on Eric hole before Eric was grabbing Cam's dick and sinking down on it.

"Holy fuck." He stays put for a minute. Adjusting to the size before starting to bounce. He moans and starts bouncing faster. Rocking his hips, trying to find his prostate. Cameron's hand grab onto Eric hips. Helping him move up and down. Eric was moaning and groaning mess, while Cameron let out grunts every few seconds.

The speed Eric was going wasn't enough for the two, So Cameron lays him down on the couch and continues to thrust in and out. Cameron was trying different angles when he seemed to finally find it. Eric let out a loud girlish moan. Camerons thrust were hard and fast.

Cameron sneaked a hand between their bodies and started to jerk Eric off in time with his thrust.

"I'm gonna cum~" Eric moand out. Cameron loving the sounds of his moans.

"I'm close to." Cameron went harder and faster, as he got closer to his climax his thrust became more sloppy.

Eric came moaning Cameron's name. Cameron came not long after. He thrust a few more times, riding out his orgasm. He pulls out and gets up. Grabbing napkins from the coffee table to clean Eric up, and turn off the lights.

When he's done he moves Eric so he can lay down, pulling Eric on top of them. He grabbed the blanket that sits on the couch and wraps it around them.

Cameron looks down at Eric. Smiling when he sees him sleeping. He chuckles before holding on tightly to the sleeping man before falling asleep himself.