Poly Misfits

Ship: All 6 misfits
Warnings: None
Genre: Fluff
Notes: This is some gay shit, Happy Pride! Where are my Pan people at?

-----

"Guess what month it is!" Toby yelled while walking down the stairs. "It's pride month bitches!"

Next came Eric running down the stairs almost knocking Toby over. "Sorry love, but Mason just texted me saying that hes gonna eat all my Lucky Charms. Mason if you eat them all I will personally ignore the rest of the week!" I laugh at the empty threat and look over to see Mason hiding behind Jay.

Me and Cam were spread out on the couch, with me basically laying on top of him. Toby sat down towards our feet, he was also followed by a very sad and angry Eric.

"Ah, is the baby mad that little Macie ate all his cereal?" I laugh at the comment Cam made, but got a death glare from Toby.

"Come here baby. It's ok, I'll buy you more." Toby pulled Eric down in his lap and held onto him with one arm, while his other rubbed my leg.

"What's Mason and Jay doing?" I sit up a little and look towards the kitchen, just as I lift my head I hear a loud crash.

"The fuck was that?" Cam sat up and started to walk towards the kitchen. Jay was standing in the corner, while Mason was standing by the mess of plates that were broken on the ground.

"I didn't mean to, I just wanted to make you guys food. I forgot I set them on the end of the counter so when I turned around they fell." He close to tears. Cam wrapped his arms around Mason.

Jay looked over at me and I sent him a signal to come join me on the couch. He smiled and jumped next to me.

"What really happened?" I ask looking over to see Mason smiling like a three year old.

"He broke the plates to get Cam's attention." I let out a little giggle and let my eyes rest on the tv screen.

"Sounds reasonable." I say.

"We're like one giant dysfunctional family." Eric says with his shut as he tries to sleep.

"And I wouldn't want it any other way." Toby said as the other two joined us on the couch.