Switz

Ship: Eric and Cam
Warnings: None
Genre: Fluff
Notes: Innocent Pastel Sawgs! (Look at photo above, but ignore the knife) Photo Credit: Spybblez

-----
I was getting ready to go hang out with his friends. I put on soft pink shorts, along with a pink shirt. My socks were a light blue, same with my shoes.

I grab my phone, and some cash before leaving the house. I walk along the sidewalk, my eyes focusing on the ground. I stoped in my tracks as I saw shoes in front of me. I lift my head with a smile to be greeted with my boyfriends bright blue eyes.

"Hi Cammy." I giggle as I wrap my arms around his waist and snuggle my face in his chest. I feel his arms hug me back and squeeze me slightly.

"Hi baby. What'd I tell you about leaving on your own?" I direct my gaze at the ground, a frown on my face as I can feel disappointed stare.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to see you quicker." I look up at him. "It was only around the corner! I was gonna be fine!" I felt tears coming and a thumb running over my eyes to get rid of them.

I look up and see home smiling at me.  "Baby boy I was joking, I trust that you can do it." He bends down and holds my face in his hand. I bring my hand up to cover his hand and smile brightly. "There's that smile I love to see. Come on the boys are waiting for us." I grab his hand as we walk down the road.

Can knocks on the door when we get there, I let go of his hand as soon as I see Matt open the door. He bends down to give me a hug. He stand up and gives Can a hug as well.

"Come on, hurry." I grab Cams hand and yank at his sleeve.

"Ok, ok." He laughs and takes my hand. We walk down the small hall and turn into the living room. The other three were sitting on the couch playing super smash bros on the tv.

I follow Cam to the couch. Once he sits on the couch sit cross applesauce style. I sit on his lap with my legs out and my back resting against his chest.

I was sitting there for awhile, my eyes start to close.

"You wanna go home?" I hear Cam whisper in my ear.

"Mhm." I groan back.

I don't pay attention to what he says to everyone but they agreed and next thing I know I'm being carried out of the house.

I get set down on the ground and then we make the short walk to his house. I have to take big steps to stay up to pace.

We finally get there a few minutes later and once the door is opened and were in the building I'm being picked up and carried to his room.

I get set on the bed, while Cam peels of my shoes, shorts and calls my mom. Explaining that I was gonna stay at his house for the night.

I feel a dip in the bed, so I lift the blankets and set them down when his warm body was pressed against mine.

His arms grab my hips and he lifts me up onto his chest. My arms wrapping around his, while his wrap around my back.

"I love you Cammy." I whisper out.

"I love you too my prince." He presses a light kiss to my forehead and tightens his grip all as my smile grows.