Lazelk (smut)

Ship: Elliott and Lannan
Warnings: Smut
Genre: Smut
Notes: I got one more Lazelk smut coming!

----

With Tannar gone, Lannan sat on his bed bored out of his mind. His sister wanted to take the dog out shopping with them.

He didn't want to record. Even tho it would probably fix his boredom, he didn't feel like he could make a good video.

Lannan picked up his phone and went to contacts. Pressing on Elliott's name and waiting as it rings. After a few seconds Lannan sits up as he hears Elliott speak.

"Hey dude." He sounded like he just woke up, but it was almost 4pm.

"Rough night?" Lannan laughed a little.

"Oh my god! Fucking Cray, threw a party and I guess I thought it would be a good idea to drink too. Because I don't remember shit." He took a small breath but then spoke again. "What are you up too?"

"Sounds like fun. Why wasn't I there." They both laugh, but Lannan speaks again. "I was actually wondering if you wanted to come over? I'm bored out my mind and no one is home. She even took my fuckin dog mate." He can hear Elliott move around, but it sounded far away. Like he set the phone on the bed.

The shuffling got closer until it stopped. "Alright, see you in like five minutes."

"Elliott I live like 15 minutes away from you."

"Not if I speed you don't." And lannan couldn't argue about that, so they said bye to each other and hung up.

But with Elliott on Lannans mind, his thoughts easily drifted away. His mind subconsciously moving toward an area he didn't want to admit. But it happened.

The thought of Elliott running his hands up and down his body turned him on. Making him shuffle on the bed. His eyes closed and his hand went down his body. Hoping it'd feel like Elliott.

Lannan wants Elliott to destroy him. To pick him and slam him against the wall. The hot and passionate kisses they would share. Lannan moaned at the thought and moved his hand to palm at his growing erection.

Lannan jumped when he heard a loud knock on the door. He quickly got up, forgetting about his boner, and walked into the living room. When he opened the door and saw Elliott, Elliott had a surprised look on his face.

Elliot's eyes looked over the boy as he came into view. His hair a little messy, clothes wrinkly, and the boner he had was in plain sight. Lannan stood there, waiting for Elliott to respond or say something but he didn't. He just stood there smirking while staring at him.

"Need help?" Elliott eventually says. His eyes traveling down to Lannans hard cock.

"W-what?" Lannan stuttered. He followed Elliott's eyes and blushed when he noticed that be was still hard.

"Do you need help?" Elliott repeated.

Looking Lannan straight in the eyes he stepped forward, pulling Lannan into a kiss. And lannan moaned immediately. His hands were in Elliot's hair, lightly tugging on the roots. Causing him to moan. Elliott's hands rested on his hips but gradually went up. Ghosting over his nipple before squeezing it. He smirked at the moan Lannan let out.

Elliott pulled away and stepped in further so he could shut the door. His hands grab Lannans thighs and lightly taps on them, signalling him to jump up a little. Lannan didn't waste time in wrapping his legs around Elliott.

His moans never stopped and his erection was painfully hard under his jeans. His hands held a firm grip in Elliott's hair.

"Speed up a bit Elliott~" Lannan moaned.

Elliott smirked and let his hands travel to Lannans pants. Trusting his leg strength to hold the smaller man.

His fingers gently gently brush over Lannans hard dick. Causing lannan to whimper. his fingers work unbuttoned his pants and zips them down. He sets Lannan down so he can pull off his pants and socks. Elliott also started undressing but walked over to the couch and sitting down once completely nude.

Lannan smirked and walked over to Elliott. Swinging his leg around his lap so he was straddling him. Their erections rubbing together as he sat down. Both boys lightly gasp and Elliott's left hand holds his waist while the other is prodding three fingers at his mouth. Lannan opened his mouth and let Elliott's finger invade his mouth. He sucked on them, coating them in spit the best he could.

Once Elliott deemed them good enough, he brought them down and started circling his hole. Slightly applying pressure before thrusting it in.

Lannan moaned out and grounded his hips down on the finger. One finger became two fingers and Lannan moaned at the stretch. The feeling of Elliott's fingers trusting and curling all around in him was amazing. He felt like he was in heaven, but better. Elliott added one more finger and worked him open faster, tired of waiting. Himself rock hard and a bit needy.

But before Elliott could pull his fingers out, lannan sat up and moved on the ground. Sitting in between his legs. Lannan brought a hand up and griped the base of Elliotts cock. He teased the tip, brushing his thumb over his tip. Using the pre come as lubricant. Elliott was moaning loudly and his hands griped Lannan hair and pulling, bring his head down to his cock.

Lannan let his lips connect with the tip, kissing it before licking a strike from the base of this cock to the tip. He finally let his mouth wrap around the hard muscle. He bobbed his head slowly. Not used to the feeling of a cock in his mouth, but he figured he was doing well because Elliott looked like he was about to cum. Lannan quickly sunk all the way down. Sucking has he let his head rise.

Elliott roughly pulled him up and sat him back down in his lap. "Nearly made me cum there." And before Lannan knew it he could feel the tip of Elliott's dick at his entrance, pushing in. Lannan moaned as Elliott let him sink down. Once he bottomed out he waited, adjusting for a moment. His hips were rising and then falling. Elliott was meeting him, thrusting into the boy.

Neither of them lasted longer. Lannans movements soon became slow and sloppy and Elliott's thrust were particularly hard. A hand reached its way to Lannans dick. Causing him to moan out. Elliott jerked him off and only a few thrust later Lannan was cumming all over his and Elliott's chest. He moaned out a Elliott's name, his body becoming sensitive to the movements still happening. Elliott came with a hard thrust and loud groan. Lannan wimpered a little at the feeling of being filled up, likening it.

Elliott pulled out and let Lannan collapse against his chest.

"We have to get up before my sister gets home." Lannan says.

"In a minute. I'm fucking tired." They laughed and sat there. Both calming down from their climaxes.