LOST AT SEA

Wildcat X Smii7y ( Tyler X Jaren )

( 1132 Words )

"Can I drive the boat?" Jaren asked for the fifth time in the past minute.

"Like I said a second ago. You have to wait till we get away from all the people. We're not far either so stop wining." Tyler says. Speeding up a bit more to reach their destination quicker.

They pass underneath a man made stone bridge and dodge hanging vines while doing so. But when they get to the other side, Jaren awes at the view of the open ocean for a minute before he is pushing Tyler off the wheel.

Tyler puts his hands up and walks off to grab a beer. Jaren continues to speed up, steading it at around 20 knots. He keeps it straight and out of view of land so Tyler can't get paranoid about him crashing it, as he gets lost in the sky again. The sun starting to set, turning the sky to a light pastel orange and blue. He slows down a bit so he can look at the sky behind him, but catching his breath as he realizes he might've gone out too far.

"Why'd you stop moving? I thought you wanted to drive?" Tyler asked, looking up from his phone. His eyebrows furrow up when he sees Jaren staring off into the distance with panic on his face. He shuts his phone off before turning to look at what Jaren's looking at before his widen.

"Don't get mad, but unless you have some sort of gps I think we lost land." Jaren breaks his staring contest with the horizon and looks down at Tyler, who is slowly starting to turn around. The rage on his face signaling to Jaren that he messed up big time.

Tyler doesn't reply, just gets back onto his phone and starts frantically typing before putting it up to his ear. Jaren sighs and grabs a beer, chugging it before grabbing another one. Putting the empty one back into the cooler so they don't litter. He chugs a total of five beers by the time Tyler is off the phone.

"We now have to wait about two hours for search and rescue, because I am a, not going to get even more lost, and b, I don't want to waste gas when I don't have to." Tyler sighs and gets up, taking the boat keys out of the emission and on the small table next to it. He then grabs a couple more beers and sits down next to Jaren.

"What are we gonna do for two hours?" Jaren asked, taking the last sip out of his sixth beer. Tyler hands him the second one he got as soon as the bottle was off his lips.

"I say we drink the last twelve or so beers." Tyler says chuckling a bit.

"How much fucking beer did you bring? Cuz I've already had six, and you've had how many?"

"Five." Tyler says shaking the beer bottle he just finished.

"Slow poke, you need to catch up. Bring the cooler over here."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It took both boys only thirty minutes to finish the beer. They were laughing at everything being said, and taking in the sunset. Jaren is now sat on Tyler's lap because he claimed he was 'getting cold', but his constant movements was causing Tyler to focus on other things.

His hands are resting on Jaren's waist. Attempting to hold him still, while Jaren blabbers on about seals.

Tyler's efforts didn't matter though. Jaren was still moving, trying to look at everything at once. Tyler was surprised Jaren couldn't feel the hard in his pants.

Out of nowhere. Jaren flipped around. He was now facing Tyler with his ass sitting directly on top his cock. He almost moans at the feeling, but holds it in. He puts his head back, closing his eyes and resting his hands on Jaren's waist as he noticed he still wasn't paying him any attention.

Tyler starts to slowly move Jaren's waist. Sliding Jaren along his hard cock. No longer worried about the man sitting on him, he moans out. Fastening Jaren's movements, he can finally feel the boy start to melt. His body starts to slump against Tyler and he's breathing heavily on Tyler's neck.

Tyler smirks and uses one of his hands to reach into Jaren's swim trunks and start jerking him off. His smirk growing bigger as Jaren starts to let out moans.

"How about you stand up and strip for me?" Tyler ask, slowing his movements a bit.

"Mhmm." Jaren responds, latching his lips onto Tyler's neck. Attempting to make a dark hickey.

Making no signs of getting up Tyler grips his waist hard, and pulls him back. Jaren understands his motive and takes off his shorts, waiting until Tyler's pants are off as well until he sits back down. Both moan at the feeling of their cocks rubbing together,

Jaren brings one of his hands between their bodies. Grabbing both of their cocks in his hand. He starts to jerk them both off. Jaren's head going back into Tyler's neck. One of Tyler's hand rest on Jaren's hips, while the other grabs at his hair. The more he pulls at it, the louder Jaren gets. He then moves his hands, both of them moving to Jaren's waist. Lifting him up a little before aligning himself with Jaren's hole.

He slowly pushes in, inch by inch. Giving Jaren time to adjust since Tyler didn't prep the boy. But it seems Jaren didn't need the prep, since he sits fully on Tyler's cock and starts his bouncing. He starts off slow but gets faster the more he gets used to it. As soon as Jaren's mouth is leaking with moans Tyler starts to thrust up, meeting Jaren's thrust halfway.

Tyler angled his thrust more upward so he was hitting Jaren's prostate. The younger man cried out in pleasure. He held his hips in the air as Tyler thrusted into him with no mercy. It wasn't long before both felt themselves get closer and closer. Tyler's thrust were becoming sloppy and Jaren's moans were getting out of control

"I'm gonna come!" Jaren almost screams out as hot white ropes of cum shoot out of his leaking cock. His come getting all over Tyler's chest in the process.

Tyler held a tight grip on Jaren's waist as he came in the boy. Moaning out while doing so. He pulled out after a couple more thrust and sat with his head back, recovering from his orgasm. Jaren sat on him still, half asleep.

"Attention passengers!" Both Tyler and Jaren look up, seeing a helicopter above them. "You need to head south about four miles. When you get to that point you see a rock bridge, which will bring you back to the bay."