Lazelk

Ship: Elliott and Lannan
Requested by: lilaimer
Genre: Fluff
Notes: Just as promised!

-----

Lannan was spinning around on stage. His guitar never leaving his hands as he plays his cords.

Elliott running around stage singing, messing with everyone.

Marcus bouncing on his drum stool, while rocking out to his own music.

Nathan jamming out on his guitar, running around on stage and hyping the crowd up.

Brodey on the piano. Having his own moment.

Kath doing back up vocals. Dancing with Nathan on stage.

It was the biggest night of their lives. Their first solo tour, and they sold out the Wembley Stadium! 100,000 people came to see them play music.

There was a group of people near the front who were chanting Lazelk. Wanting to see what happens with the two boys while on stage.

Elliott being the person he is, was gonna give the crowd what they want. Elliott makes his way over to Lannan. Pushing his front side up against Lannans back side, still singing. 

"What are you doing?" Lannan whispers into Elliott's ear.

"Giving the crowd what they want, go with it." The singer responds when there is a break in the song.

Lannan doesn't respond but turns around, so he's facing Elliott. He turns his head to look at the crowd before kissing Elliott right on the lips. The crowd starts cheering and they can both feel the cameras on them. They continue the up beat song but as the son gets closer to an end, Lannan isn't leaving Elliott's side. Following him everywhere he goes.

Elliott smacks the guitarist on the ass, tuning his head to look and see the smirk on his face. Lannan blushes but continues to play the end of the song.

"Thank you so much for coming out tonight! I saw people camping out here all night." He pulls the microphone away from his face and a thought comes to his head. "Or maybe it was a bunch of homeless people. Anyway, thank you for coming out. Have a good night London!" Elliott says, putting the mic back on the stand and the rest of the band walking off the stage.

Once they get back stage they all gather around in a circle.

"Didn't know you were gay boys." Marcus says with a wink. 

"Didn't know you and Kath fucked last night." Elliott says back. Making both Kath and Marcus blush. 

"Same with you two. Don't look so innocent." Lannan points at Nathan and Brodey before walking away, dragging the taller with him by the hand.