Prologue: Hyejin and Her Problems

Ahn Hyejin was sitting down on a comfortable office chair, with her feet up on the desk. To her right was Moonstar, her loyal right hand who stood with a stern stance and straight face. She looked at Moonstar who was staring at the door. If looks could kill, Moon would probably have assassinated anyone who goes through the door.

" Moon, what're we even doing here? It's too damn boring..." Hyejin whined, her hands in her hair. She crosses her arm in frustration.

With her usual tone and deep voice, Moonstar replies, " Hyejin-ah, you know very well that men of rival families are out to get you. It's only been a month since your father died. Those guys would be thrilled to have you follow your father, and unless you do too, then you need to stay down."

" Anything is honestly better than being stuck here " Hyejin complained but instantly shut her mouth when she felt Moonstar glare at her.

A sharp knock catches her off guard. She raises her eyebrow as Moonstar quickly approaches the door with caution, waiting for Hyejin's words.

" Come in", Hyejin utters.

A lady meets Moonstar's cold gaze. She didn't say anything but simply gives her a nod. Hyejin becomes even more curious now. She couldn't see the person because of Moonstar's back turned to her. Moonstar looks at Hyejin with a calm expression.

"It's just Yong, Hyejin."

" It's me, boss", Yong, who was wearing a black suit with her hair down, addressed Hyejin who still had her eyebrows up.

"What's the matter, Yongsun?" Hyejin deliberately asks.

"Well, I've come to tell you personally that the situation is starting to be under control."

"Cool."

"And..." Yongsun suddenly trailed off

"And?..." Hyejin was more than curious

"Someone is outside looking for you. She says she wants to have a word with you. And that her name is Jung Whee In."